Beechwood at Boone County predictions 11/28

I heard Cooper blew out Beechwood pretty bad last week. I'm leaning a little more towards Boone in this one. I think it will be a close one though.

I have a feeling you will hear the same thing several times this year when Cooper is playing. I wouldn’t use it as a barometer.

I was happy the way beechwood played cooper, lost by 23, 12 in first half 11 in second. Beechwood scored 51 points.

We are missing the 2 Baugh brother's to football.

Do you see this as a breakout season for them; enough to have impacted this game?

Edited by Runcible Owl

Did Beechwood get a couple of transfers? Thought I heard that. Will Draud get significantly varsity minutes?

They are not very good. Cooper played bad and still won by 25. Looking at their schedule Beechwood wins 18 games or so because their schedule is terrible. They play no one out of district !

Looking at their schedule Beechwood wins 18 games or so because their schedule is terrible. They play no one out of district !

They don't play anyone?

All 3 Kenton county schools

3 of 4 Boone County schools

Campbell County

NCC

Newport

Highlands

Butler - Lousiville

Lloyd

That's 8 of the top teams in NKY. Walton would not schedule us this years.

They are not very good. Cooper played bad and still won by 25. Looking at their schedule Beechwood wins 18 games or so because their schedule is terrible. They play no one out of district !

Not sure how you can question their schedule. They play every NKY school except Cooper (who they scrimmaged). The only NKY schools they don’t play are Dayton, Bellevue, Ludlow, Calvary, Silver Grove, and Villa. New games on this years schedule include Boone Co, Campbell Co, Simon Kenton, and Scott.

Let’s not forget that Beechwood won big over a very good Walton Verona team to open the season last year without their football kids.