Everything posted by Muskie
-
Newport Central Catholic/Covington Catholic updates
CJ has about 20
-
Newport Central Catholic/Covington Catholic updates
Not as crowded as I expected.
-
Scott County 68 Lexington Christian 59
Does Kyle have an NKU offer love to see him go there. Def a top 5 junior in the state some see him as top 3.
-
Newport Central Catholic vs Covington Catholic 12/8 predictions
I think New Cath keeps this one close.
-
Newport Central Catholic vs Covington Catholic 12/8 predictions
Add the Mayer’s to this roster wow!
-
Ryle 70 St.Henry 66
Bessler and Vieth are going to be a handful in a couple years! Will be very interesting to see how they develope.
-
Simon Kenton 66 Ryle 53
Niece is a very very good player. Been impressed with him for along time. He has a great feel and attitude for the game. Congrats to a fine young man!
-
NewCath's Brennan Hall joins the 1000 Point Club
What a cool moment and accomplishment! Great player and even better kid!
-
Scott 83 Beechwood 58
Draud is becoming a big time player!
-
Newport Central Catholic 67 Dixie Heights 62
Dixie must be better than people think!.... to go on the road with a young team and take a senior heavy team to the wire is impressive. Going to be a tough out come regionals.
-
Scott 83 Beechwood 58
Great game enjoyed it Ohmer has really developed. Tigers looked scared. Thought their would be a drop off with the Jake at Western but they have not missed a beat. Total domaination to my Tigers!
-
Covington Catholic 95 St. Henry 51
Thelen is d1 I agree 100percent . He’s the future Cov Cath Basketball next year!
-
Covington Catholic 95 St. Henry 51
As I have said Jake Walter is a beast!
-
Covington Catholic 95 St. Henry 51
Yes your right he stinks. Was that after or before he gave your boy Fleek a wide open layup for an airball. Mayer’s are back soon !
-
Covington Catholic 95 St. Henry 51
Wasn’t he in foul trouble at Lex Cath?
-
Radio and Online Broadcasts 2017/2018
Covington Catholic - online - with the GOAT .... Mark Wehry !
-
Covington Catholic 95 St. Henry 51
With Fleek, Thelen, Davin, Deere,Nowak,The shorter Thelen I’m not sure I would sit with the Crazies and earn some PT. This is a different team with a full roster of players.
-
Covington Catholic 95 St. Henry 51
With Fleek, Thelen, Davin, Deere, Nowak I wouldn’t be sitting with the crazies I would be hurrying up to get some PT!
-
Would CovCath Beat Trinity?
Winton Woods played in the D2 Ohio title game. They beat LaSalle twice, beat Elder by 1. WW beat Chatard by 1. Colonels beat Chatard by 23.
-
(5A Championship) Covington Catholic/Madison Southern Updates
MS coach already working on his excuse game?
-
Holmes 46 Highlands 45
Do you not think Coach Listerman has already done that?
-
Holmes / Highlands Updates
Of course they did
-
Beechwood at Boone County predictions 11/28
Curious what GMC Schools Cov Cath plays ? All I said was Beechwood would win 18 games because they have a weak schedule. Not sure you can argue that point.
-
Beechwood at Boone County predictions 11/28
Yes I can I meant playing GOOD teams.....
-
Louisville Catholic Schools vs. Covington Catholic
I’d guess at least 2X.