Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HOF

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HOF

  1. Looks like cooper ended the running clock streak .... Devine intervention
  2. 7 beechwood 5 Scott county 3 bishop 2 ncc 1 Henry Tb :Scott county
  3. Qb Lee 5/9 168yds 3 tds 198 yds rushing 2 tds Rb Witschey 101yds rushing 1 td WR armour 3 rec 149yds 3 tds 49 yds rushing
  4. Kelly must be the entire defense then..... nobody on that field was faster than Cooper’s qb . I doubt Kelly would have caught him . Running gaps were wide open. Corners were beat all night. Superb game for Cooper. Also NCC had at least 8 chances from mistakes and penalties and they didn’t take advantage. All Cooper needs is a deep safety and they’ll be competitive on defense
  5. 7 beechwood 5 Scott 3 simon Kenton 2 Bellevue 1 highlands Tiebreaker :beechwood
  6. Just some observations for next game. -NCC has a lot of size and I’m optimistic Cooper’s line will do good but eventually get tired. - wristbands definitely should be used a lot more - every team is locked in on lee maybe put armour at qb for some screen passes to get him in open space. - keep #20 Floyd (I think)in at all times he was a playmaker. - pull the wide receiver in on the weak side to make it easier to get outside . - maybe a change in tempo could help tire some of these big dudes out . Signals/hurry up. - drink lots of water , I saw a lot of cramping from the humidity last Friday.
  7. My son will be 5 next summer . Suited and booted and excited to hit something. Can’t help if that offends you.
  8. That’s great. I don’t blame them, if 4 year olds are capable of playing I think they should. All that time and experience is showing now.
  9. Cooper had 222 yards rushing when lee was not in the backfield . Now with 2 great runners and Armour at wr, I think highlands has its hands full. 44-22 Highlands (2017). 28-17 Cooper (2018)
  10. 7 Covington Catholic 5 Campbell county 3 Cooper 2 Ludlow 1 Scott 1st Tiebreaker : Cov Cath
  11. I would say Cooper just needed a wake call. Ryle was that. They had a totally different energy.
  12. The final score 28-0 jags. Cooper performed well with most of the starters out. Dixie might have another rebuilding year.
  13. I’m right their with you ! It’s apart of the game.
  14. Congrats , when I was enlisted I saw the requirements for west point and my jaw dropped. Good luck and BEAT NAVY!
  15. Yea that vocal comment was definitely some shade. The lack of aggressiveness from Cooper as a whole was pathetic. Get a board ,do some Oklahoma’s, or do some actual tackling drills and build these kids up. I heard their was some jaw jacking but mostly from the Ryle side , qb was just protecting his own. Hopefully the team goes into the season with that attitude because they will need it to make up for size.
  16. Freshman Highlights - Jeremiah Lee highlights - Hudl
  17. Then it’s a sure thing, at least from what I heard. Good for Cooper because 6A is brutal.
  18. I agree Jeremiah Lee is gonna be one of the top dual threat qbs if there is any left in nky. Also eager to see him on defense , very high football IQ / instincts.
  19. Cooper won’t be 5A until the year after this upcoming season.
  20. Prayers sent to you coach
  21. Yea because running the spread offense with no wide receivers is beneficial...
  22. Never said he was weak. Strength has nothing to do with speed , 4.5 at 200+ , understandable ,but 185 for D1 is a no go. He just has to get faster . You can’t teach speed
  23. Triple option offense ( watch Georgia Tech) is the answer for next year. They have the guys to run it .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.