Everything posted by HOF
-
Open Talk Thread
Looks like cooper ended the running clock streak .... Devine intervention
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 3)
7 beechwood 5 Scott county 3 bishop 2 ncc 1 Henry Tb :Scott county
-
Can Cooper stay in the game with Cov Cath?
Easy yes
-
Cooper 42 Newport Central Catholic 34
Qb Lee 5/9 168yds 3 tds 198 yds rushing 2 tds Rb Witschey 101yds rushing 1 td WR armour 3 rec 149yds 3 tds 49 yds rushing
-
Cooper 42 Newport Central Catholic 34
Kelly must be the entire defense then..... nobody on that field was faster than Cooper’s qb . I doubt Kelly would have caught him . Running gaps were wide open. Corners were beat all night. Superb game for Cooper. Also NCC had at least 8 chances from mistakes and penalties and they didn’t take advantage. All Cooper needs is a deep safety and they’ll be competitive on defense
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 2)
7 beechwood 5 Scott 3 simon Kenton 2 Bellevue 1 highlands Tiebreaker :beechwood
-
2A #6 Newport Central Catholic at 6A Cooper
Just some observations for next game. -NCC has a lot of size and I’m optimistic Cooper’s line will do good but eventually get tired. - wristbands definitely should be used a lot more - every team is locked in on lee maybe put armour at qb for some screen passes to get him in open space. - keep #20 Floyd (I think)in at all times he was a playmaker. - pull the wide receiver in on the weak side to make it easier to get outside . - maybe a change in tempo could help tire some of these big dudes out . Signals/hurry up. - drink lots of water , I saw a lot of cramping from the humidity last Friday.
-
Interesting read about Wandale Robinson
My son will be 5 next summer . Suited and booted and excited to hit something. Can’t help if that offends you.
-
Interesting read about Wandale Robinson
That’s great. I don’t blame them, if 4 year olds are capable of playing I think they should. All that time and experience is showing now.
-
5A #5 Highlands vs. 6A Cooper
Cooper had 222 yards rushing when lee was not in the backfield . Now with 2 great runners and Armour at wr, I think highlands has its hands full. 44-22 Highlands (2017). 28-17 Cooper (2018)
-
Northern Kentucky Region Contest (Week 1)
7 Covington Catholic 5 Campbell county 3 Cooper 2 Ludlow 1 Scott 1st Tiebreaker : Cov Cath
-
Trinity 61 Ryle 14 (Scrimmage)
Not surprised
-
Cooper 28 Dixie Heights 0 (Scrimmage)
I would say Cooper just needed a wake call. Ryle was that. They had a totally different energy.
-
Cooper 28 Dixie Heights 0 (Scrimmage)
The final score 28-0 jags. Cooper performed well with most of the starters out. Dixie might have another rebuilding year.
-
Ryle 21 Cooper 14 (Scrimmage)
I’m right their with you ! It’s apart of the game.
-
Beechwood’s Dayton Baugh Commits
Congrats , when I was enlisted I saw the requirements for west point and my jaw dropped. Good luck and BEAT NAVY!
-
Ryle 21 Cooper 14 (Scrimmage)
Yea that vocal comment was definitely some shade. The lack of aggressiveness from Cooper as a whole was pathetic. Get a board ,do some Oklahoma’s, or do some actual tackling drills and build these kids up. I heard their was some jaw jacking but mostly from the Ryle side , qb was just protecting his own. Hopefully the team goes into the season with that attitude because they will need it to make up for size.
-
Top Running Backs in NKY 2018
Freshman Highlights - Jeremiah Lee highlights - Hudl
-
Will Cooper and Conner voluntarily request to play up into 6A again?
Then it’s a sure thing, at least from what I heard. Good for Cooper because 6A is brutal.
-
Top Quarterbacks in NKY 2018
I agree Jeremiah Lee is gonna be one of the top dual threat qbs if there is any left in nky. Also eager to see him on defense , very high football IQ / instincts.
-
Will Cooper and Conner voluntarily request to play up into 6A again?
Cooper won’t be 5A until the year after this upcoming season.
-
Prayers for Pleasure Ridge Park
Prayers sent to you coach
-
Pleasure Ridge Park 37 Cooper 12
Yea because running the spread offense with no wide receivers is beneficial...
-
Butler 20 Ryle 14
Never said he was weak. Strength has nothing to do with speed , 4.5 at 200+ , understandable ,but 185 for D1 is a no go. He just has to get faster . You can’t teach speed
-
Pleasure Ridge Park 37 Cooper 12
Triple option offense ( watch Georgia Tech) is the answer for next year. They have the guys to run it .