Everything posted by Thelion44
-
Walton-Verona 67 Campbell County 64
Sad to hear that about a technical, you have to control your emotions,
-
Highlands 53 Campbell County 52
It is okay, just second loss. You learn and move on. They will bounce back, Jamie nee Walz executed a good game plan. Camels will find a way to be better against the zone.
-
Campbell County vs. Scott predictions
Campbell by 2
-
Campbell County vs. Scott predictions
...
-
Open Job: Campbell County
Lickert was a great coach and will be missed. What I loved about him is he did not care who is your daddy, if you can play, he gave you a chance. Campbell needs to stay away from the insiders and maybe one day they can change the culture.
-
Campbell County 67 Bishop Brossart 18
Next time I will bring everyone a juice box and participation medal.
-
Campbell County 83 Dixie Heights 50
Dixie played a good 1st half, Camels pressure too much to handle 2nd half. Go Camels!
-
Campbell County vs Dixie Heights -- 1/9
Well coached Camel team full of talent. Lady Camels by 20+.
-
Campbell County 64 Bishop Brossart 51
I didn’t bring up the subject, just asked why he was surprised. No, I don’t attend games.
-
Campbell County 64 Bishop Brossart 51
You really are surprised why he played him?
-
Campbell County at the FNB Holiday Bash
Disapponted feathers are ruffled. Lady Camels are having the best year in school history, and every single girl on that team is respectful and classy. No one wants to embarass anyone, please let’s not have girls on the losing team be victims. Camels have earned it.
-
Mercer County 74 Campbell County 71
You did great, thanks for posting. Merry Christmas!
-
Campbell County / Mercer County updates
Thanks for updates, anyone in foul trouble? Any stats?
-
#3 Campbell County vs. #1 Mercer County Predictions
Mercer by 15
-
Northern Ky Coaches Poll - Week # 3
Everyone calm down, it is Christmas. Lady Camels are playing great, Clos and Schwarber two outstanding players who have worked hard their whole career. To say they will have others follow D1 suit, personally do not dee it. Those two make everyone on the team look better. I hope others develop as well as them, but I do not see it. I will continue to enjoy this year. Go Camels!
-
Campbell County 70 George Rogers Clark 44
Two hard working girls will always be missed. They were in the student body cheering their friends on.
-
Campbell County vs. Cooper Predictions 12/1
I voted for cooper by accident, camels by 22
-
Cooper 50 Campbell County 37
I did not know, I was trying to understand if their best defender Clos was guarding.
-
Cooper 50 Campbell County 37
Who guarded or tried to guard Kunkel from Campbell.
-
2017-2018 BluegrassPreps.com Girls Pre-Season Top 20 Discussion
One player that left started and played in state in 2016. The other should have gotten PT.
-
Top Teams In The 10th Region
Thats whats wrong with High School sports these days, you don’t have to even be in high school. That is also why kids quit playing, CCHS better enjoy this year. By the way, Lexi Keaton is one of the best five IMO.
-
Top Teams In The 10th Region
Believe what you want, Lexi deserved to be starting with her fellow Campbell Seniors she played with. Busam deserved better as well. You have two Juniors, three if you count the other transfer who is hurt. A freshman team and JV team with 8th graders because no one else tried out. School that big should have better, I see that as a bleak future.
-
Top Teams In The 10th Region
Thats what transfers and starting 8th graders does to a team. Very disappointing, program is a mess after this year...
-
Trinty 51 Campbell County 13
I believe in wrestling there is one overall champion not 6? That is impressive. Is that a fake ring or a picture of your real one earned?
-
Trinty 51 Campbell County 13
...