Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thelion44

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thelion44

  1. Sad to hear that about a technical, you have to control your emotions,
  2. It is okay, just second loss. You learn and move on. They will bounce back, Jamie nee Walz executed a good game plan. Camels will find a way to be better against the zone.
  3. Lickert was a great coach and will be missed. What I loved about him is he did not care who is your daddy, if you can play, he gave you a chance. Campbell needs to stay away from the insiders and maybe one day they can change the culture.
  4. Next time I will bring everyone a juice box and participation medal.
  5. Dixie played a good 1st half, Camels pressure too much to handle 2nd half. Go Camels!
  6. Well coached Camel team full of talent. Lady Camels by 20+.
  7. I didn’t bring up the subject, just asked why he was surprised. No, I don’t attend games.
  8. You really are surprised why he played him?
  9. Disapponted feathers are ruffled. Lady Camels are having the best year in school history, and every single girl on that team is respectful and classy. No one wants to embarass anyone, please let’s not have girls on the losing team be victims. Camels have earned it.
  10. You did great, thanks for posting. Merry Christmas!
  11. Thanks for updates, anyone in foul trouble? Any stats?
  12. Everyone calm down, it is Christmas. Lady Camels are playing great, Clos and Schwarber two outstanding players who have worked hard their whole career. To say they will have others follow D1 suit, personally do not dee it. Those two make everyone on the team look better. I hope others develop as well as them, but I do not see it. I will continue to enjoy this year. Go Camels!
  13. Two hard working girls will always be missed. They were in the student body cheering their friends on.
  14. I voted for cooper by accident, camels by 22
  15. I did not know, I was trying to understand if their best defender Clos was guarding.
  16. Who guarded or tried to guard Kunkel from Campbell.
  17. One player that left started and played in state in 2016. The other should have gotten PT.
  18. Thats whats wrong with High School sports these days, you don’t have to even be in high school. That is also why kids quit playing, CCHS better enjoy this year. By the way, Lexi Keaton is one of the best five IMO.
  19. Believe what you want, Lexi deserved to be starting with her fellow Campbell Seniors she played with. Busam deserved better as well. You have two Juniors, three if you count the other transfer who is hurt. A freshman team and JV team with 8th graders because no one else tried out. School that big should have better, I see that as a bleak future.
  20. Thats what transfers and starting 8th graders does to a team. Very disappointing, program is a mess after this year...
  21. I believe in wrestling there is one overall champion not 6? That is impressive. Is that a fake ring or a picture of your real one earned?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.