14. Graves County

15. South Laurel

16. Boyd County

17. Manual

18. Simon Kenton

19. Southwestern

20. Covington Holy Cross

Feel free to discuss.

Think Butler is too low. We just scrimmaged them and we beat them 4 of 5 quarters but their big girl Molly which is going to Louisville is very hard to stop. Only flaw I saw in her was she gets tired easy,

I appreciate the high ranking but are we at #3 ? Also you may want to look at Campbell Co as too high. It was reported last week that they had two players to leave the team.

Really appreciate all you do for the girls basketball programs. :thumb:

Also thanks for calling us by our right names...GRC and not Clark Co......:lol2:

Think Butler is too low. We just scrimmaged them and we beat them 4 of 5 quarters but their big girl Molly which is going to Louisville is very hard to stop. Only flaw I saw in her was she gets tired easy,

I appreciate the high ranking but are we at #3 ? Also you may want to look at Campbell Co as too high. It was reported last week that they had two players to leave the team.

Really appreciate all you do for the girls basketball programs. :thumb:

Also thanks for calling us by our right names...GRC and not Clark Co......:lol2:

Appreciate that.

As to Butler, Molly is a great post, but she has to have some help. Now they may very well have that, but they graduated at ton of talent and the new kids will have to be proven. They have at least one transfer that is gonna help alot.

Campbell should be tough, even with the two players leaving.

Northern Kentucky has alot of teams represented this year, maybe more than I can ever remember. Conner is very strong with Burcham and Hurst and they cast. Ryle has Scherr and Schwartz. Two BCS level kids. Not many people can claim that, not even Mercer County.

But these are Pre-Season and many will prove to be better than we have them started, and many will prove they are ranked to high. And that folks is why we throw the ball up!

Appreciate that.

As to Butler, Molly is a great post, but she has to have some help. Now they may very well have that, but they graduated at ton of talent and the new kids will have to be proven. They have at least one transfer that is gonna help alot.

Campbell should be tough, even with the two players leaving.

Northern Kentucky has alot of teams represented this year, maybe more than I can ever remember. Conner is very strong with Burcham and Hurst and they cast. Ryle has Scherr and Schwartz. Two BCS level kids. Not many people can claim that, not even Mercer County.

But these are Pre-Season and many will prove to be better than we have them started, and many will prove they are ranked to high. And that folks is why we throw the ball up!

I watched Butler in our scrimmage and they have some girls that can play. I think they could prove they belong in the rankings very soon. Just a very hard region to come out of.

Agree that Northern KY is loaded this year.

1. Mercer County

2. Sacred Heart

3. George Rogers Clark

4. Male

5. Murray

6. Campbell County

7. Scott County

8. Ryle

9. Mercy

10. Conner

11. Butler

12. Lincoln County

13. Harlan County

14. Graves County

15. South Laurel

16. Boyd County

17. Manual

18. Simon Kenton

19. Southwestern

20. Covington Holy Cross

Feel free to discuss.

SK knocked off South Laurel by 15 last night at their place. Both team's starters pretty much played the whole game. I guess we'll see how they do against #8 on Thursday! #lovebeingtheunderdog

I watched Butler in our scrimmage and they have some girls that can play. I think they could prove they belong in the rankings very soon. Just a very hard region to come out of.

Agree that Northern KY is loaded this year.

Goldie they are ranked #11. :thumb:

I'm trying not to make a homer pick but Christian County is a top 20 team in my opinion. Trinitee Jackson is one of the best post players in the state and a D1 recruit. They also have some athletic guards to go with her. Their lineup features size and speed that not a lot of teams in the state can match. They will represent the 2nd region in the Sweet 16 this year.