Everything posted by Kyballer11
-
Nicholas County 9 Harrison County 5 (9 innings)
Nathan Fryman has been a very good pitcher all year. He only had one loss on the year and that wasn't in-state. The 5 runs scored by Nicholas were the most he's given up all year.
-
Best Fields in KY
Warren East has to be one of the top in the state.
-
2017/2018 10th Region
1. GRC 2. Mason 3. Pendleton 4. Campbell 5. Paris 6. Scott 7. Montgomery 8. Brossart 9. Harrison 10. Bourbon 11. Nicholas 12. Robertson 13. Bracken 14. St Pat 15. Augusta 16. Calvary Christian 17. Silver Grove 1. Dontaie Allen 2. Eric Johnson 3. Leevi Dunaway 4. Ryan Cooper 5. Will Philpot 6. Brennan Canada 7. Joel Day 8. Spencer Free 9. Marcus Ashford 10. Titus Ransom I hope I didn't forget anybody
-
Scott 78 Campbell County 77 (10th Region Championship)
If you watch the video, you see Ohmer standing directly behind Pouncey. As soon as he sees the shot is off to the right, he breaks that way and beats everyone to the ball. I don't think it was "right place, right time" as much as it was just being a smart player.
-
2017 All 10th Region Team
I'd say it was because Canada only played in 11 games
-
Worst 10th Region Tournament ever??
No upsets No buzzer beaters 4 double digit victory outcomes no controversy No remotely close games other than a quarter or so maybe I guess the basketball gods heard your complaints. In the last two nights, we've had all of these and a little more!
-
Scott 78 Campbell County 77 (10th Region Championship)
The shot hit both sides of the rim, bounced in the air, and swished
-
Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)
I'm also a big fan of #23 on Campbell county. I believe his name is Day? He plays within himself, gets others involved, knocks down the shot when he has it, and he's money from the stripe. I really like his game
-
Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)
I disagree with this. He did play aggressive. He just couldn't get anything to go, and Geiman in the paint was a nuisance all game. Brady had a tough task.
-
Kudos to Cole Vonhandorf
Got my first CVH experience when he was an 8th grader at Villa Madonna. I had no idea who he was, 32 minutes later he had erupted for 30+ and I haven't forgotten the name since. Awesome player and wish him the best in his future endeavors
-
Scott 70 Paris 67 (10th Region Semifinals)
What a game from Jake Ohmer. One of the best performances I've witnessed. Congrats to the Paris boys on an outstanding season. Very impressed with them this year and all they've done. All "A" State Championship is something to be proud of.
-
Worst 10th Region Tournament ever??
I believe tonight suspended this thought....
-
Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)
Valiant effort from Crawford... just nothing from his supporting cast (as usual)
-
Covington Catholic - Cooper Predictions (9th Region Championship)
Are both teams 100%? Last time they met was a great game, but both teams were missing huge contributors.
-
Harlan County 59 South Laurel 56 (13th Region Semi-Final)
Cameron Carmichael is a special player...
-
Paris/Scott Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
For Paris to win, I think Eric Johnson needs to play well. He's struggled the last few games, but I think he's due. Ohmer is the real deal and is totally deserving of the 10th Region POY honors. Very talented, and gets his teammates involved. I think this game will end up being the best game of the tournament.
-
Larue County 51 North Hardin 44 (5th Region Quarterfinals)
It's a shame. Coach Cofer had a talented group this year, and they let their teammates down.
-
Bracken County/Campbell County Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
Campbell by 28
-
George Rogers Clark 71 Nicholas Country 41 ( 10th region semi finals)
Did Igo miss a shot?
-
2017/2018 10th Region
Sam Hamilton averaged 11 points, shooting 59% from the field.
-
Paris/Scott Predictions (10th Region Tournament)
Paris by 2!!!
-
Madison Central 45 Lexington Christian 44 (11th Region Quarterfinals)
I saw something that said LCA took 29 threes. I guess that's the effect of having a man like Cozart in the paint, but either way, 29 three pt attempts isn't usually a recipe for winning basketball.
-
Worst 10th Region Tournament ever??
Your judgements are a bit premature. For the most part, the games have been competitive up until the end. The scores just haven't reflected that. I think the Campbell/Bracken game could easily get out of hand, but I expect the Scott/Paris game to be a good one. Both teams play really fast, Scott can score, and Paris can defend. I'm excited to see that one.
-
10th Region All Region Team
What gives Heygi the edge over Bertsch? Their stats are nearly identical. I haven't seen Campbell play, but I'm curious to know why Heygi is considered first team, but his teammate is not.
-
Best shooters in the 10th Region?
Aikeem Riley from Calvary Christian also has some stellar numbers with 45% from deep with over 40 made on the season.