Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyballer11

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyballer11

  1. Nathan Fryman has been a very good pitcher all year. He only had one loss on the year and that wasn't in-state. The 5 runs scored by Nicholas were the most he's given up all year.
  2. Warren East has to be one of the top in the state.
  3. 1. GRC 2. Mason 3. Pendleton 4. Campbell 5. Paris 6. Scott 7. Montgomery 8. Brossart 9. Harrison 10. Bourbon 11. Nicholas 12. Robertson 13. Bracken 14. St Pat 15. Augusta 16. Calvary Christian 17. Silver Grove 1. Dontaie Allen 2. Eric Johnson 3. Leevi Dunaway 4. Ryan Cooper 5. Will Philpot 6. Brennan Canada 7. Joel Day 8. Spencer Free 9. Marcus Ashford 10. Titus Ransom I hope I didn't forget anybody
  4. If you watch the video, you see Ohmer standing directly behind Pouncey. As soon as he sees the shot is off to the right, he breaks that way and beats everyone to the ball. I don't think it was "right place, right time" as much as it was just being a smart player.
  5. I'd say it was because Canada only played in 11 games
  6. No upsets No buzzer beaters 4 double digit victory outcomes no controversy No remotely close games other than a quarter or so maybe I guess the basketball gods heard your complaints. In the last two nights, we've had all of these and a little more!
  7. The shot hit both sides of the rim, bounced in the air, and swished
  8. I'm also a big fan of #23 on Campbell county. I believe his name is Day? He plays within himself, gets others involved, knocks down the shot when he has it, and he's money from the stripe. I really like his game
  9. I disagree with this. He did play aggressive. He just couldn't get anything to go, and Geiman in the paint was a nuisance all game. Brady had a tough task.
  10. Got my first CVH experience when he was an 8th grader at Villa Madonna. I had no idea who he was, 32 minutes later he had erupted for 30+ and I haven't forgotten the name since. Awesome player and wish him the best in his future endeavors
  11. What a game from Jake Ohmer. One of the best performances I've witnessed. Congrats to the Paris boys on an outstanding season. Very impressed with them this year and all they've done. All "A" State Championship is something to be proud of.
  12. I believe tonight suspended this thought....
  13. Valiant effort from Crawford... just nothing from his supporting cast (as usual)
  14. Are both teams 100%? Last time they met was a great game, but both teams were missing huge contributors.
  15. For Paris to win, I think Eric Johnson needs to play well. He's struggled the last few games, but I think he's due. Ohmer is the real deal and is totally deserving of the 10th Region POY honors. Very talented, and gets his teammates involved. I think this game will end up being the best game of the tournament.
  16. It's a shame. Coach Cofer had a talented group this year, and they let their teammates down.
  17. Sam Hamilton averaged 11 points, shooting 59% from the field.
  18. I saw something that said LCA took 29 threes. I guess that's the effect of having a man like Cozart in the paint, but either way, 29 three pt attempts isn't usually a recipe for winning basketball.
  19. Your judgements are a bit premature. For the most part, the games have been competitive up until the end. The scores just haven't reflected that. I think the Campbell/Bracken game could easily get out of hand, but I expect the Scott/Paris game to be a good one. Both teams play really fast, Scott can score, and Paris can defend. I'm excited to see that one.
  20. What gives Heygi the edge over Bertsch? Their stats are nearly identical. I haven't seen Campbell play, but I'm curious to know why Heygi is considered first team, but his teammate is not.
  21. Aikeem Riley from Calvary Christian also has some stellar numbers with 45% from deep with over 40 made on the season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.