Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County/Campbell County Predictions (10th Region Tournament)

Who wins? 86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bracken County
      12%
    • Campbell County
      87%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2017 10th Region Tournament

Bracken County vs. Campbell County

Monday, March 6th at 6:00PM

 

The Semi-Finals of 10th Region Basketball Tournament gets under way with a David vs. Goliath match-up at The Fieldhouse.

 

The Polar Bears come in with a record of (17-14) and runner-up of the 39th District. They beat Harrison County Wednesday night 52-40 to gain their first regional tournament win since 1989. They are led in scoring by Austin Crawford, who is averaging 25.2 PPG along with 8.2 RPG. Austin's career point total is at 3,162, just 19 points behind Talbert Turner who is the 10th Region's 2nd All-Time leading scorer.

 

The Camels come in with a record of (29-4) and winners of the 37th District. They beat George Rogers Clark 55-45 Wednesday night to move on. They are led in scoring by senior duo Cole Hegyi and Garren Bertsch, who are both averaging 18 PPG.

 

Previous meetings:

Bracken County 81, Campbell County 76 (Brooksville)

 

Who do you think will win and why? Please be constructive.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Polar Bears hung the first loss on the Camels this season and the Camels will use that as the motivation to make it to the finals of the 10th Region Tournament. Behind the coaching of Coach Hinson Bracken Co. will be ready and play hard. They will keep this close with CC hitting FTs late to secure the win. CC 58 BC 51

 

I've said numerous times that for one game I want Coach Hinson preparing my team and he will have his Polar Bears ready.

Russell will have the Camels ready. It's revenge time. I'll take CC in this one.

Campbell looked like a well-oiled machine in the second half against Clark County last night.

 

How do they defend Crawford? MTM? Let him get his and concentrate on the role players?

Campbell looked like a well-oiled machine in the second half against Clark County last night.

 

How do they defend Crawford? MTM? Let him get his and concentrate on the role players?

 

Tanner Clos did a great job guarding Ohmer in the district championship. I believe he can do the same on Crawford.

Tanner Clos did a great job guarding Ohmer in the district championship. I believe he can do the same on Crawford.

 

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Revenge is best served during Regionals! :lol2:

 

Go Camels!

Completely different Campbell County team then when they played earlier in the year at Brooksville. I think the camels take this one by 10.

Two things to this game....

 

A- It's not in Brooksville

 

B- Campbell has a little more motivation and will try to bury the Polar Bears early.

 

Campbell's defense is just way too much for the Polar Bears to keep it close. Campbell 67- Bracken 48

  • Author
B- Campbell has a little more motivation and will try to bury the Polar Bears early.

I think Bracken County is just as motivated. They are trying to get to the regional finals for the first time since 1955, and that's the last time they won Region as well.

@brooksville, you seem to be up on all that is Bracken Co. Before I make a prediction, can you confirm that those 3 "extra teammates" that Bracken had in that first game, live in Bracken Co? Or perhaps what was their benefits to suiting up for the Polar Bears that night? Just want to make sure I'm dealing with facts.

  • Author

I think Campbell beats Bracken 8 out of 10 times. But those 2 times Bracken wins are on December 9th and March 6th.

 

The win on December 9th is a huge confidence booster for this game. They matchup up well together but I would prefer Monday be a little more low scoring. Jones will have to imatate Philpot in the first half.

 

I'll take Bracken County (of course).

 

Polar Bears 61 Camels 60

Call me crazy, but I am calling for an upset special:

 

Bracken-- 62

Campbell--60

@brooksville, you seem to be up on all that is Bracken Co. Before I make a prediction, can you confirm that those 3 "extra teammates" that Bracken had in that first game, live in Bracken Co? Or perhaps what was their benefits to suiting up for the Polar Bears that night? Just want to make sure I'm dealing with facts.

 

Anybody check where the 10th region assigner is from? This conspiracy could go way up the chain of command! :popcorn:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.