Everything posted by ColtFootball
-
Desales/Butler (at Fairdale) predictions
Real barn burner tonight.
-
DeSales/Butler Updates
49-13 final. Desales rolls.
-
DeSales/Butler Updates
Colts give up long run. But score next possession. 49-13 colts.
-
DeSales/Butler Updates
Desales 42-7 start of 4th.
-
DeSales/Butler Updates
28-7 bout to go into halftime. Colts beginning to roll. Only butler touchdown was broken play by desales. Left man wide open downfield. This game will end in 3rd q.
-
DeSales/Butler Updates
10-0 colts. 8:40 left 2nd q. Colts coming alive after slow slow start.
-
Desales/Butler (at Fairdale) predictions
Boys are fired up.
-
Desales/Butler (at Fairdale) predictions
This game will not be close.
-
Desales/Butler (at Fairdale) predictions
elaborate? Desales beat Meade county 55-0 and Meade just beat butler. I usually don't like to compare score but that is pretty telling to me.
-
Desales/Butler (at Fairdale) predictions
K was accidental.
-
Desales/Butler (at Fairdale) predictions
K Simply think a running clock because desales put a 55-0 score on Meade county the week before.
-
Desales/Butler (at Fairdale) predictions
Desales comes off a beat down of fairdale while butler comes in with a close loss to Meade county. I'm smelling another running clock for my colts.
-
Contender or Pretender: 2A Edition
CAL is a definent contender.
-
2A #2 DeSales @ Fairdale Predictions
Running clock
-
DeSales 50 Meade County 0 (Scrimmage)
my point exactly. I want to see desales tested against someone of their caliber. Hoping beating up on Meade county and a probable blow out this coming Friday does not get to the boys heads.
-
2A #4 Christian Academy Louisville vs. 6A #7 Simon Kenton (Predictions)
I expect this to be a close one solely because of CAL's defense. SK better come ready to play because these "little" 2A schools aren't a joke. I do expect SK to win.
-
DeSales 50 Meade County 0 (Scrimmage)
Still optimistic about this desales team. No offense to green wave fans but I felt that this did not show anything about this team that I already knew. Wish the competition level was better.
-
Can Newport Central Catholic..............
I know desales has won because we have been better. But I was simply saying that this can/does happen. I find it fascinating.
-
Can Newport Central Catholic..............
Very interesting point you make here. I feel that desales deals with the same issue when playing CAL in the regular season.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
I wasn't even talking my team up in the post that was quoted. It's obvious that the top four teams in the west would be favored in the state title game against ANY team from the east. It's not garunteed NCC will make it either. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
Championship will go to a west team in 2A.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
it's funny seeing the boys that looked like little kids two years ago become men. Team looked great. Excited for the season.
-
Is Mayfield............
It's obvious to me that neither mayfield fans or desales fans will agree on any point why the other would be better. As said above "one game at a time" and it starts tonight with the desales brown/white scrimmage.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
I respect Mayfield greatly as a program and am so excited for a potential matchup at Mayfield. Feel like that is one of the more cool places to play in terms of atmosphere and history.
-
Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Pre-Season Preview
I do not think cal preps is very accurate in a lot of cases. I simply say that we would have man handled them because of the play I saw on the field at the past two state title games. Desales lost a whole lot but look for us to reload with many kids not mentioned in the above article.