Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

L1V3STR0NG

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by L1V3STR0NG

  1. Russellville is a great team. Campbellsville would need to play perfect to beat them. Getting to them will be the easiest part. If they had Young it would make it a lot easier but still a good challenge.I guess we will have to wait and see...
  2. That is untrue. They will sweep district play and get easy 1st and 2nd round wins. Young isn't the whole team, they are 3-1 without him I believe, impressive with the only loss being to Danville, which is pretty good.
  3. Bethlehem will not beat Campbellsville, they have too many athletes and speed to lose. Campbellsville will more than likely play Russellville for a regional championship. Injuries hurt them in that game though.
  4. Running clock by the second half. Beechwood wins.
  5. With the injuries, Campbellsville has came together to win every game but one. They are still flooded with athletes and talent and aren't given much credit for it after the loss of Young and Cubit. Campbellsville by 14
  6. I seriously believe Nicholas Count can make this a good ball game against Paris of they want to.
  7. Young didn't play the Green Co game, and Cubit didn't play past the 3rd series in the Green Co game I believe. The Eagles' sole loss without Young and Cubit came by Danville, which with them would have happened anyway.
  8. Running clock second quarter. Beechwood by a lot
  9. I would love to see projected 2nd round, 3rd round, etc. matchups as well.
  10. Campbelsville has been hit with some injuries as of late, how do you compare them to Paris or Fairview or even Russellville now? They are picked to lose to Danville this Friday.
  11. I agree with all of the rankings. I also believe Paris will win out as well.
  12. This game will be a great one to watch. Campbellsville is indeed considered "elite" in Class A by now, and I'm sure will go out and play fast and hard like we have seen the previous 4 games. But they can't take Green County lightly. Like I said, this will be an exciting game to watch.
  13. The seniors they have are a special group. Of course there will be a drop off, losing D1 talent in Young and some leadership, but they aren't going to go from championship contenders to busted team in a year. They will still be good. The seniors lead the team no doubt, but it's not JUST the seniors. And yes, I didn't say Cville didn't throw some cheap ones, but from the stands, the most evident were that from TC players.
  14. I'm not in the area enough to know how Campbellsville is ran first hand, but from what I've been told, they can give and take a whopping and not cry about it.
  15. Kendon and his class don't run the team. You fail to realize the amount of work the juniors do on the field alongside the seniors. I saw no Campbellsville players throwing cheap shots. I did see a lot from TC however. Not saying they didn't have a few, but for the most part I didn't see much. People need to understand, at the very least, that this was a rivalry game. The ediquite and unwritten "rules" are rarely applied. You go in wanting to beat the other team as badly as possible. Let the scoreboard talk. Dudley finally got a taste of his own medicine I suppose.
  16. There is a huge difference between Russellville and Crittenden County. But you do have a point, it's hard to gauge how good a team can be when they play teams we all know they should beat. Give the season a few more weeks, Remember it's only three games in the season. But I do get your point. Who does Crittenden County play later on that would be considered a quality opponent?
  17. I still have a hard time understanding how scoring, which is a part of football, is classless. Bethlehem put up 73 against Berea, is it classless THEY didn't call the dogs off earlier? This is just my opinion, Campbellsville and Estes showed a ton of class, with obviously the last second TD being talked about otherwise, because I saw some of TC players throwing some cheap shots at the end of the game and Estes was making sure none of his players were going to respond. He let the scoreboard be the retaliation. I wasn't there for the whole game, but I'm sure it was like that all the way.
  18. I haven't kept up with Danville much this season. Do they look better than last year? I heard they lost some quality athletes on both sides of the ball.
  19. I love 1A football because of how good some of these teams can be. While Bethelem and Crittenden have played low-leveled teams, I'm curious to see how they would stack up against some quality opponents. I think you could make any arguement for the top 5-6 teams to win at WKU in December. Good luck to all the teams this week!
  20. Like it has been mentioned previously in the thread, they should have played some defense, and the late TD might not be an issue right now. Regardless, Dudley is a man who is known statewide for his antics and classlessness, his actions including his most recent ones can justify that statement. I don't find it classless to let the kids play the game of football, even late into it, IMO. I highly doubt Cville would have done this to Graves' TC squad if that says anything about it all.
  21. Excellent question. What's your opinion on that? I can see scenarios where he stays or gets the boot.
  22. I don't see it disrespectful to punish a team with your offense. At any point in the game. That's the name of the game. Besides, in rivalry games like this was, who wouldn't want to beat your rival by as much as you could?
  23. I don't find it classless to put up an extra 6 points at the end of a ball game on a coach who, quite frankly, deserves it. Touchdowns are a part of a game, even with 16 seconds left. Cheating is not. Also, having a team not shake hands and their backs toward the winning team while giving out awards is just cowardly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.