Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Danville predictions

Who Wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin is 3-0 but haven't played anyone the caliber of Danville. However, the Ads are coming off a humbling loss to Boyle County after starting 2-0. Who wins this old rivalry?

Corbin at home. With Veteran team.

Corbin 35

Danville 21

I think Corbin will have to have some balance on offense if not Danville will load the box and stop the run if the ADS manage to stop the run it could be along night for the hounds. I think Danville will have a decided speed advantage on Corbin, but if Corbin can keep the ADS speed in check and move the ball effectively then Corbin could win either way I think it's gonna be a close game.

Corbin at home. With Veteran team.

Corbin 35

Danville 21

 

Corbin is actually an inexperienced team. Their leading rusher this year only carried the ball once last year, their 2nd leading rusher ran it 17 times in 2014 and the QB threw 15 passes last season, so not much offensive production returned. They had to replace the entire defensive backfield and 3 LB's as well on the other side of the ball.

This game really has me curious. I'll be watching this one closely.

This game really has me curious. I'll be watching this one closely.

 

It will be interesting to see see exactly where Corbin is at this time. As someone stated earlier, Corbin will have to show a legit passing threat or Danville is going to load the box. They made some good strides this weekend in that area, but it will be more difficult against the Ads.

Don't laugh, but I don't know anything about corbin..i was wondering what type of offense they run, & defensive set?..i know mayfield plays them in a neutral setting in a few weeks and I'm curious how corbin matches up with the cardinals!

Corbin pulls it out...not sure how yet, but I think they get the win.

If Corbin backs up And takes away the long ball, and Clay Clevenger doesn't adjust and run some pass routes under neath, then Corbin will be able to stop Danville's offense.

Corbin by 14

I believe this is a bad match up for Corbin at this time and expect the Ads to get the win. It should help them in the long run though.

 

Danville 27 Corbin 21

Danville wins by 14. It's going to be a great game. Good luck to both teams!

I haven't kept up with Danville much this season. Do they look better than last year? I heard they lost some quality athletes on both sides of the ball.

I haven't kept up with Danville much this season. Do they look better than last year? I heard they lost some quality athletes on both sides of the ball.

This years team is light years ahead of last years at this point. You heard wrong.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.