Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BJN

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BJN

  1. Somerset has its best passing game thus far. I look for Reece to get it going in the air. Doan will be effective in the run game. I'd guess somewhere around 150 yards out of him would be good. Beechwood's passing game wont hurt Somerset and their running back and line is nowhere near what they had last year. Stringer killed them last year. They didn't have an answer for him what so ever. I'll take the Briar Jumpers in this one by at least 2 scores.
  2. Jeremy Britt Danville, Dennis Johnson Harrodsburg, Travis Atwell Hancock Co. Eric Shelton Bryan Station.
  3. Will Doan stay healthy is also another big question with them also. I don't think he has played a full season since middle school.
  4. Schedule is brutal. The pieces are there for a good season. I'd say they will go 6-4 or 7-3 regular season. They are talented enough to go 8-2 but could be as bad as 5-5. Either way I think this team will be hitting on all cylinders by playoffs and will give Danville all they want for the Region championship. They have the tools just have to play unselfish football and eliminate the mental mistakes of the past couple years.
  5. Anderson from Somerset isn't a top player? Has to be among the top freshman in the state.
  6. Do you know if Woodlawn Elementary plays LCYFL Jumpers again? Woodlawn won by a TD first game of the season for Jumpers. I'd like to see that one again.
  7. Hall is too small for a UK qb. I would guess he is around 6' 165 lbs or so. IMO Johnson is the only D1 talent PC has. Doubt he was there to watch a jr WR though but who knows. Congrats to PC on a good win vs a big name school.
  8. I heard Pulaski won their scrimmage by 30+.
  9. Their field is not regulation size. They can't host any tournments there. Plus there isn't enough parking to have a big tournment there.
  10. Somerset needs a turf field now more than ever. They are in a fight with the co schools for kids. The contract or lack of one I should say has hurt them more than they will lead people to believe. Now with the recent success of the co football programs and the upgraded fields Somerset needs to a field too. No longer is it just a high school football thing. Middle school football will play there, boys and girls scoccer both middle and high school, and I'm sure the PCYFL teams will get some games on those fields as well. Somerset is in a fight to keep the kids they have and kids love to play on turf. Without a new field they are in a fight they will lose. Simple as that.
  11. Somerset better follow suit if they know whats best for them.
  12. Glad this nightmare of a season is over. Future is looking bright for the Briar Jumpers.
  13. It goes to Franklin Circuit Court.
  14. The KHSAA is not so much acting on proof they are reaching to get Cordia on something because they are so upset that Cordia has had eligibility rulings overturned in court. They dont like being overturned in court so they are out to get Cordia. Plain and simple. We'll see what happens in a few weeks. I think Cordia will be fine. Just a hunch
  15. No but the Region Champs isn't out of the question.
  16. No Gover from Southwestern?
  17. I think Williams was the kids name. He is the 5th. He and his brother came from texas the same time Hudson came in. He plays D-1 football also. I believe at Arizona. He was a sophmore Rhodes first year as Cordia coach.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.