Everything posted by shooterx3
-
Ironton 58 Russell 46
Hows the Head to Head competition Looking? I think that is the most important stat:banana:
-
Fairview 53 Greenup 52
Barker will play somewhere at the next level, he has the biggest HEART in the region, and you are fighting a loosing battle if you think bringing Barker down elevates another player, your wrong. Barker has probally won as many games in his career as anyone in the region and is probally the smartest player in the region. Thats why he gets the recognition he does, and Coaches love him because of his work ethic. I just call them the way I see them:ylsuper:
-
Ashland vs. East Carter Predictions
Ashland stays on a roll- over East Carter Reality sets in again Friday against George Rogers Clark
-
Cubster's 16th Regional Poll 1/28/07
Russell aint been standing still:thumb:
-
Cubster's 16th Regional Poll 1/28/07
Unfortunately, Duck has been known to be a little "negative" at times but he is working on that:D
-
Elliott County vs. Paintsville, Class "A" State
Elliot County in a shootout, high scoring game Will be worth the trip
-
Russell 75 Rowan Co. 46
ACTUALLY, longer than that
-
Greenup Co. at Elliott Co. tonight
Elliot 74 Greenup 68 Should be a good game, if Mitchell Brown goes off inside, Greenup has a shot
-
Russell 75 Rowan Co. 46
Im not talking about the record, I'm talking about the way they play, they tend to give people the idea that they can beat them:D but there is always a huge improvement on Dodd's team from December to March
-
Russell 75 Rowan Co. 46
Rowan wasnt that bad, coming off a big win over Greenup, Russell was just that good, everything was going in and it snowballed. Let's see how Russell does against Ironton, I think its been awhile since someone on this side of the River has beaten them. People need to remember Russell has had their traditional "SLOW START", this is the time of year when they always start playing better. They are just starting from a higher Plateau Ross Turner probally played his best game of the year last night.:thumb: Gill was 5/5 Robinson led in Rebounds, Blair led in assists (Van Hoose had a pretty good game too)
-
Russell-Rowan predictions
Russell by 10+ Just too much D and scoring too balanced at Russell right now Rowan coming off quality win over Greenup
-
Is this Paintsvilles year?
When is Elliot's first game in all A? Do they play 15th region winner? That would be a good game to see
-
Ashland 68 Rose Hill 47
Champion, you know I love you, but I'm sure this kid whoever he is is trying as hard as he can, some kids make it to the limelight on the basketball floor, some kids make the limelight in other areas, very few kids will get to experience the limelight that Dakota will, lets just focus on that without putting this kid down, who like most other kids, will not quite achieve the heights that Dakota will. This kid may be the next guy running Marathon so cut him some slack :thumb:
-
Ashland 68 Rose Hill 47
Good one, :laugh: What about his foot?
-
Ashland 68 Rose Hill 47
Did he have his shirt tail in?
-
Watch out for ELLIOTT! The Real Deal
Should we take this as a WARNING?:scared:
-
Russell 61 Lewis Co 44
20 POINT WIN? Its obvious you didnt graduate from Russell did you?:laugh:
-
Ashland/Rose Hill predictions Jan 23rd
Well, they have only suspended about 3 people over the game so far, anyone know what the record is? Just like the good 'ole days:jump:
-
16th Region Poll 1/21/07
I don't think the cubster has ever had them #2, and I believe his oringinal 16th region poll had them in the 2nd 5, he has been moving them up since that point, but this weeks poll I believe is the highest he has had them. Greenup County has to travel to Elliot County soon, that will be a good game:thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 1/21/07
Good answer:thumb:
-
16th Region Poll 1/21/07
So the Ashland/Rose Hill game will determine who really should be 4th or 5th? Its going to be an entertaining game, but it is not going to change the rankings much
-
16th Region Poll 1/21/07
Cubster I'm going to give you an a- on this weeks poll, if you reverse Boyd and Rowan, I'm willing to give you an A+ I have said before Greenup County is underated and will be one of the toughest outs in March
-
Russell 63 Lee County 51
Solid win for the Red Devils tonight in Morgan County. Russell led by Scott Gill and Austin Robinson who combined to shoot 18 for 23 . Russell was 12 for 15 from the free throw line!! That may set the record!:jump:
-
Ashland/Rose Hill predictions Jan 23rd
I predict the following 1. It will be a big crowd with a great atmosphere 2. There will be a lot of crying about the refs 3. There will be a lot of turnovers 4. Coach Biggs will play Rose Hill straight up and if he has any Junk Defense, he will save it for when it really counts 5. If 4 is true, that will give Rose Hill a shot to win, but in the end, I think Mcdavid and Thomas"s experience will give them the edge over the young Royals- this time Ashland by 5-7 in a fairly high scoring game unless Dakota and Chad combine for 50+
-
Raceland 63 Rose Hill 45
Is Morehead where YOU go for Spring Break or something?:banana: