9. Raceland

10.Fairview

11.Morgan

12.West

13.Lewis

14.Fleming

15.Menifee

16.Bath

For the 3rd week in a row, I think you've nailed it. Boyd and Rowan could probably be interchangeable at this point, but its a tossup. I say good job Cubster.

I have been waiting for this poll for 2 weeks now. I am please to say that Raceland is back to where I believe they should be ranked. I think Greenup is ranked 1 or 2 spots too high and as K-O says, the winner of the Ashland/RH game should b third and the loser 4th or 5th. Lastly, IMO I think Boyd should be ranked above Rowan.

I am only lowering Greenup in the rankings due to ALL of the outside interferences. BTW, those 2 Ast. Coaches at Greenup are doing an outstanding job with the position they have been placed in and I would truly hope to see them as head coaches in the 16th someday.:thumb:

Well that should come as no suprise since the cubster runs around with one of the GC coaches.

However both Assistants are doing a good job.

If you know the Cubster, then you know he is professional with his 16th Region Poll and it does not matter whom his friends are. Look where the Lions of Lewis County are and have been throughout his years of rating the 16th. Now re-evaluate your quote.:banana:

Well that should come as no suprise since the cubster runs around with one of the GC coaches.

However both Assistants are doing a good job.

This week will be pivotal for GC with Rowan and Elliott on the road.

How many 16th region losses does GC have and to what school?

Looks good to me and has been stated on here, that Ashland/Rose Hill game may clear things up a little.

So the Ashland/Rose Hill game will determine who really should be 4th or 5th?

Its going to be an entertaining game, but it is not going to change the rankings much

I honestly think Rose Hill can do a lot to show they are a real threat in the

16th region with a win. Everyone is waiting for the hill to have a real quality win since they have played more of the weaker teams in the region.

You never want to put too much into a game with a month left in the season, but Ashland has been the class of the area for a long time. I know they haven't won a regional in a few years. They are still a measuring stick in a lot of ways for the best in the area.

A win by the hill would do A LOT for their confidence going into the last part of the season. A loss doesn't mean they need to quit and wait til next year, but I think if they go out and do what they are capable of, they can get the win and really send a message that they will be a tough out come tourney time.