Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Rose Hill predictions Jan 23rd

Who wins? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Well I know I have been looking forward to this matchup for a long, long time. I'm not happy I won't be able to see the game in person, but I will listen online.

 

I'm not a mod, so it's not my place to say let's keep it on topic and friendly, but let's all be nice to one another. : )

 

Tough game to call, Ashland plays well at home, Rose Hill has had a great year to this point. I will take Rose Hill by about 5.

  • Replies 113
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a good game in a potentially great atmosphere. I for one hope it is the beginning of a spirited rivalry filled with intensity, class, and mutual respect. If the adults, including myself, behave themselves I think it will be. I know that the Rose Hill kids and coaches respect the heck out of Ashland's players. They play hard and with pride. I said when the game was scheduled that you have to hand it to both coaches for getting this done.

 

No matter what happens it think its going to be alot of fun before and during and both teams will benefit in the long run.

Ashland by 20+.

 

Did your figure hit the wrong key again or are you going to stand behind this prediction?

Did your figure hit the wrong key again or are you going to stand behind this prediction?

 

No mistakes on this post.

Ashland by 20+.

What are you smoking?

What are you smoking?

 

I'm not smoking anything.

I'm not smoking anything.

 

I think I would claim to be smoking something. That's a much better excuse than confusing a 1 for a 5.

I think I would claim to be smoking something. That's a much better excuse than confusing a 1 for a 5.

 

 

Ashland will be a little tougher than Raceland. That'll be a tough environment for the young kids from Rose Hill.

Ashland will be a little tougher than Raceland. That'll be a tough environment for the young kids from Rose Hill.

 

I agree 100% that Ashland is better than Raceland but by the same logic is Ashland better than Doss? I think Rose Hill will have to play very well to win but I don't see this as a 20 point game in either direction.

I agree 100% that Ashland is better than Raceland but by the same logic is Ashland better than Doss? I think Rose Hill will have to play very well to win but I don't see this as a 20 point game in either direction.

 

An in-county rival is quite a bit different than Doss on a neutral court. I don't have anything against Rose Hill, that's just my prediction.

An in-county rival is quite a bit different than Doss on a neutral court. I don't have anything against Rose Hill, that's just my prediction.

 

It's is a rivalry each way and the Doss game was on a neutral court in Doss's home town. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Ashland by 20+.

:scared: :scared: :scared: Talk about stirring the pot early.:D

:scared: :scared: :scared: Talk about stirring th pot early.:D

 

I honestly wasn't trying to stir the pot at all. I think that the youth of Rose Hill will not be able to keep up with Ashland at home. That's just my opinion.

This should be a good one. I'll have to pick the Tomcats at home, tough enviroment for the young Royals to have to go into.

 

Ashland by 10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.