Ashland/Rose Hill predictions Jan 23rd

Who wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Well I know I have been looking forward to this matchup for a long, long time. I'm not happy I won't be able to see the game in person, but I will listen online.

I'm not a mod, so it's not my place to say let's keep it on topic and friendly, but let's all be nice to one another. : )

Tough game to call, Ashland plays well at home, Rose Hill has had a great year to this point. I will take Rose Hill by about 5.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be a good game in a potentially great atmosphere. I for one hope it is the beginning of a spirited rivalry filled with intensity, class, and mutual respect. If the adults, including myself, behave themselves I think it will be. I know that the Rose Hill kids and coaches respect the heck out of Ashland's players. They play hard and with pride. I said when the game was scheduled that you have to hand it to both coaches for getting this done.

No matter what happens it think its going to be alot of fun before and during and both teams will benefit in the long run.

Ashland will be a little tougher than Raceland. That'll be a tough environment for the young kids from Rose Hill.

I agree 100% that Ashland is better than Raceland but by the same logic is Ashland better than Doss? I think Rose Hill will have to play very well to win but I don't see this as a 20 point game in either direction.

I agree 100% that Ashland is better than Raceland but by the same logic is Ashland better than Doss? I think Rose Hill will have to play very well to win but I don't see this as a 20 point game in either direction.

An in-county rival is quite a bit different than Doss on a neutral court. I don't have anything against Rose Hill, that's just my prediction.

An in-county rival is quite a bit different than Doss on a neutral court. I don't have anything against Rose Hill, that's just my prediction.

It's is a rivalry each way and the Doss game was on a neutral court in Doss's home town. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.