Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Rose Hill predictions Jan 23rd

Who wins? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have in my possession a new Royal Blue shirt, XL in size, anxiously awaiting some screenprinting.

 

If the Hill wins tonight, I'll send you my address - and I am a man of my word.

  • Replies 113
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose Hill in a tight one, 65 - 63. The game will be won at the free throw line. I'd really like to be at this one!

 

Good luck Royals!:thumb:

If the Hill wins tonight, I'll send you my address - and I am a man of my word.

And if they lose by 20+, I am also!:thumb:

And if they lose by 20+, I am also!:thumb:

 

Either way, we'll at least have fun - which is what its all about anyways!

Controlling the boards could make the difference for the Royals...if they have the physical strength to match-up against the stronger Tomcats.

 

From another thread....

 

State Leaders as of Jan. 19th:

 

Player School G Reb Avg

 

Steffphon Pettigrew, Elizabethtown 16 228 14.3

 

Brian Swan, North Bullitt 12 156 13.0

 

Tanner Jacobs, Lou. Trinity 16 208 13.0

 

Josh Crawford, Corbin 14 178 12.7

 

Chad Jackson, Rose Hill Christian 12 143 11.9

 

Dakotah Euton, Rose Hill Christian 12 143 11.9

If the Hill wins tonite, how long of a coming of age "Barmisfa" party will we have to listen too from the RH faithful??

Is the game on the internet?

If the Hill wins tonite, how long of a coming of age "Barmisfa" party will we have to listen too from the RH faithful??

 

 

You wouldn't have to listen to any of it, nor would you be forced to read any of the thread if Rose Hill were to win.

Is the game on the internet?

 

 

Yes, Click on the link below, and then click on the Tomcat.

 

 

 

Tomcats

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.