Ashland/Rose Hill predictions Jan 23rd

Who wins?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I hope that all participants are healthy! I hope we get an evenly officiated contest. I hope there is a measure of civility out of both student sections. And I hope that the adults act likewise. I've often said of little league games, that if they were played under a bubble with the parents outside looking in but unable to "interject", the games would be better. I hope that after this one I don't have that same feeling. Good luck to both teams!:thumb: And since this is a prediction thread, I'll say it's a 3 pt. Rose Hill victory. If Rose Hill loses by 20+, I'll venture into Ashland Sporting Goods and ask them to make me a maroon t-shirt with "Wireman is a Genius" on the front.

What is it with RH supporters and officials?

Stop the paranoia.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have agreed with scooterbob from the start. Rose Hill is at least a year away.:thumb: Elliott should win next year, if not this year.

Ashland by at least 7 and it could get ugly.:fire: :fight:

I'll stick with my pre-season picks:

1. Russell

2. Elliott

2. Ashland

He's such a loveable duck ... how could you resist a bill like that?

Frances

What is it with RH supporters and officials?

Stop the paranoia.

I think the officials in our region are generally good. My only issue has been with one guys obsession with a jersey and even in that game I said it was well officiated.

I said that I hoped it was evenly officiated. That meant for both sides, just as I hoped both sides were healthy.

Stop the schizophrenia.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's the funniest comeback I've read in a long time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope that all participants are healthy! I hope we get an evenly officiated contest. I hope there is a measure of civility out of both student sections. And I hope that the adults act likewise. I've often said of little league games, that if they were played under a bubble with the parents outside looking in but unable to "interject", the games would be better. I hope that after this one I don't have that same feeling. Good luck to both teams!:thumb: And since this is a prediction thread, I'll say it's a 3 pt. Rose Hill victory. If Rose Hill loses by 20+, I'll venture into Ashland Sporting Goods and ask them to make me a maroon t-shirt with "Wireman is a Genius" on the front.

You better be careful. I'm usually pretty good on these predictions. Don't worry though, I hear that crow is pretty tasty this season...

Fried crow, baked crow, crow scampi, crow salad, crow kabobs, crow soup...

You better be careful. I'm usually pretty good on these predictions. Don't worry though, I hear that crow is pretty tasty this season...

I'm quite sure that if you're the man you propose you are, you wouldn't mind have a large black raven plastered on a Royal Blue t-shirt that says "Royal Blue Lover" now would you? in the event of a RH win!

I'm quite sure that if you're the man you propose you are, you wouldn't mind have a large black raven plastered on a Royal Blue t-shirt that says "Royal Blue Lover" now would you? in the event of a RH win!

If Rose Hill wins, you send it to me and I'll proudly wear it to the Regional Tournament, assuming that Rose Hill makes it to Morehead.

Please change your name to Bubba.

If you do have to get a shirt at Ashland Sporting Goods, put it on Rickey P.'s account.

As CEO of the Maroon Mafia he has unlimited credit.:laugh:

New coach new view.....Lets leave it at that and stop being so negative:thumb:

Scooter BoB

New fan belt. Same vehicle.

I am not being negative. I am being cautious. History indicates that this is the proper approach and to think otherwise is, at best, naive.

New driver -maybe!! New car?? Probably not!!! New financing!!! NO WAY!!!:thumb: