Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Rose Hill predictions Jan 23rd

Who wins? 59 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 113
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New fan belt. Same vehicle.

 

I am not being negative. I am being cautious. History indicates that this is the proper approach and to think otherwise is, at best, naive.

You crack me up ScooterBob:laugh: I'll give you an A+ for witticism(if that's how you spell it):D

 

RoseHill by 2: barnburner

New fan belt. Same vehicle.

 

I am not being negative. I am being cautious. History indicates that this is the proper approach and to think otherwise is, at best, naive.

 

Scooterbob, I was shocked that you of all people did not chose your words more wisely. The first thing I thought of was a van that traveled from state to state before school.

 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Scooterbob, I was shocked that you of all people did not chose your words more wisely. The first thing I thought of was a van that traveled from state to state before school.

 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

 

Maybe I am reading more into this post but if you took your kids to school every morning to RH like I do, then you would still see a van dropping off a school load of kids. If someone needs a ride it is provided.

How do kids in public school get to school if they don't have a ride?

I agree with Kele, Ashland does have more weapons. Mcdavid, Thomas, Wilcox, Bonner are the usual suspects, but Coleman, Rose, Salyer have all stepped in off the bench and made some clutch shots. I think Ashland matches up well with Rose Hill. Ashlands players have the athleticism to run with Jackson, they are just missing someone the size of Euton. But Bonner and Mcdavid can go down in the post and bang with him, and can step out and guard him along the perimeter. Should be a good game.

I'll predict Ashland 69

Rose Hill 64

How do kids in public school get to school if they don't have a ride?

 

My dad had to walk uphill both ways. :D

How do kids in public school get to school if they don't have a ride?

 

 

Walk?

 

If they had a ride, they would be riding.

How do kids in public school get to school if they don't have a ride?

 

They force those of us who choose to put our children in private schools to pay school taxes in order to bus them.:cool:

They force ALL of us who choose to put our children in schools to pay school taxes in order to bus them.:cool:

 

 

There ya go, fixed that right up for ya.

They force those of us who choose to put our children in private schools to pay school taxes in order to bus them.:cool:

 

I'll try to remain above the fray on this one, but I do have to point out that "They" is, in fact, "We". You vote, just as those of us that have children in public schools do. Therefore, if you wish to stop the public financing of education, all you have to do is get a legislator to propose such a law, or find a way to get such a referendum on the ballot, then get it passed.

 

 

Frances

I'll try to remain above the fray on this one, but I do have to point out that "They" is, in fact, "We". You vote, just as those of us that have children in public schools do. Therefore, if you wish to stop the public financing of education, all you have to do is get a legislator to propose such a law, or find a way to get such a referendum on the ballot, then get it passed.

 

 

Frances

 

This really ruffled Frances' pantaloons.:D

This really ruffled Frances' pantaloons.:D

 

And she is precisely the one I had in mind when I posted. :D

 

I just couldn't resist...and I could have written the responses that I knew would be forthcoming. I'll try and do better.:sssh:

Ashland has the experience and is at home. Cat's by 7.5. It's Ashland's till RH proves it on the floor. Best of luck to both teams.

Maybe I am reading more into this post but if you took your kids to school every morning to RH like I do, then you would still see a van dropping off a school load of kids. If someone needs a ride it is provided.

So, what is the route of this years edition of "transportation provided" to all Rose Hill students???? Is it truly a bus for ANY student?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.