Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LMHSDaddy

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LMHSDaddy

  1. I also had the same experience. Both of my sons were blessed enough to play in the all star game '05 and '07. When my oldest came home with all of the stickers on his helmet I was "quite upset" but after thinking about it and talking to my son about the experience I realized just how cool it was. My son told me "anybody can buy their helmet but you have to earn the stickers of the teams you played with on the all star team" I guess that puts it all into perspective.:thumb:
  2. I'll be there watching my son:thumb:
  3. I'm pretty sure you've go Lloyd correct. I know one of them is 100% correct;) :sssh:
  4. Should be some pretty stiff competition. Good luck to all the teams that made it. BTW Andtheheadcoach...LOVE the avatar!
  5. Is this for real? I just spoke to Mac last week and he didnt say a word. That dog. I'd love to see him back on the sidelines as I'm sure so would a lot of others.
  6. With the talent returning, motivation and a new enthuasim will take them far!
  7. They better get off the pot and make a decision!
  8. Rings should be for the state champs! When Lloyd went to the state semi's in 2003 the team got jackets with "Regional Champs" on them because thats all they won. there was no mention of losing the semi-final game.
  9. All three of my children have "late" birthdays as do I. My birthday is the end of Oct. I was 17 at graduation. In a way it was nice because I had an extra year after high school to figgure out what I wanted to do with my life. In the down side I was one of the youngest in my class and in some ways not as mature as my classmates. My children (2 with early to mid Oct. and 1 with a mid Dec. birthdays) all started school late. I believe that they are better prepared emotionally that I was. My intention was never to gain an atheletic edge with them but it certainly didnt hurt. My oldest was a three year starter in football. My middle son played freshman football as an eighth grader. Now my daughter is on Lloyds softball team as a 7th grader. (doubt she will see the field much but she did make the team) Kids are faced with a lot of tough decisions today and I'm glad mine have that extra year of emotional development to help them. After my oldest sons senior football season was over he discovered that technically he had a year of varsity elligability left. He asked me if he could repeat his senior year! I told him that if he "tanked" his grades for that I would kill him and there would not be a piece big enough to put a uniform on!
  10. Quite simply, Coach 'Hoff IS Lloyd football!:thumb:
  11. From what I have heard, and I have NOT spoken to Coach French personally, is that he and the AD had words about the freshmen staff last season. Apparently this lead to their parting of the ways so to speak. I haven’t heard if Coach Yeagle had anything to do with this. I can’t imagine releasing a staff that has accomplished what Coach French and his crew have. I’ve known and coached with Dave French for over 14 years. He took a program that was a laughing stock and turned it into a solid, year-in year-out competitor. Coach French was not a teacher. In fact, none of the freshmen coaches last year were. Maybe that has something to do with it.
  12. The only other info I have is that Ben Nevels and Bill Pillgram will be coaching the Freshman Juggs this year. Both have been on the varsity staff for the last three or four years.
  13. Does anyone know if anyone off of last years staff besides Lucas were asked to stay on?
  14. It has happened.......Once!
  15. I know I had a Kate Hobbs for a teacher. She was one of the Long's. How old is Tim?
  16. Did his wife used to teach at Lloyd back in the '80's?
  17. Last time I spoke to Mac he had no plans on returning to coaching in the near future. He is a great coach and I would love to see him back on the sidelines but he has his hands full. Family, teaching, site based commitee and english dept head is quite a large load without football.
  18. You may be right but I think Tab is a better all around player. She could be. She is a beast under the boards!
  19. IMHO Special teams needs serious work. Last year Lloyd gave up way too many yards on kickoff and punt returns. This combined with short punts let the opposing teams start in Jugg territory much too often. I think Lloyd will have the talent to "git r done" but hopefully there will be more depth this year. Last years team fell off rather quickly after the starting lineup. Coach Yeagle has some things to fix but there is a good foundation of returning underclassmen for him to build on. Im sure he has a plan tucked away just waiting for spring ball.
  20. Lloyd is one of the top ten schools in the state. At least thats what the KATS testing shows.
  21. Yeah you do! Jackie and Sharon are from back in my days at LMHS. Tab is probably the bset player to come from Lloyd.
  22. As an alumni thank you for the praise. Reguardless of what some folks say Lloyd atheletics are a class act.:thumb:
  23. Which Lockard Tabathia or Tawney?
  24. Paul was also an asistiant at Lloyd during the 2003 state semi season. Good luck to Paul wherever he goes. He is a good coach and a good man.
  25. 1. Just how familiar are you with the "atmosphere" at Lloyd? Unless you are an alumni, parent of a Juggernaut student, or a student yourself I doubt you much about what goes on at Lloyd. I presonally feel that the powers that be got out of control with the homecomming issue! Every thing that lead up to the canelation was done out of school by a few and should have been handled by the Erlanger poilce dept. 2. The basketball situation was also a few over zelous students excercising poor judgement. Again not the norm for Lloyd fans. 3. The poor basketball numbers are due to the previous coaching staffs. I know many good athletes that just didnt want to play for the old coachs for personal reasons. With an enrollment of around 600 Lloyd is not a big school. and has never been a huge basketball power. 4. Lloyd is and has allway been a football school. Good or bad the fans and students have always supported the Juggs. Coach Yeagle will find a very supportive fan base and good hard working kids. Every school has its problems and Lloyd is no different.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.