Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd bold prediction

Featured Replies

The 2007 Lloyd Juggernauts will be more motivated than any Lloyd team in the past 20 years. I don't know how many wins this will translate into because I am not familiar with their personnel. However, I do know that they will be fundamentally sound and extremely motivated!!

With the talent returning, motivation and a new enthuasim will take them far!

With several returning key player's the Juggernauts should put a talented team on the field. Also with the additions of Coach Yeagle, QB Coach Hobbs, Offesive Coach Lucas and others. And from what I seen the other night the possibility of Coach C comming back to help out. With the enthusiasm up there and the addition of coaches this will be an interesting year in the new Conference with NewCath, Newport and Holy Cross. I wish the Juggs the best of success. JD

With several returning key player's the Juggernauts should put a talented team on the field. Also with the additions of Coach Yeagle, QB Coach Hobbs, Offesive Coach Lucas and others. And from what I seen the other night the possibility of Coach C comming back to help out. With the enthusiasm up there and the addition of coaches this will be an interesting year in the new Conference with NewCath, Newport and Holy Cross. I wish the Juggs the best of success. JD

 

 

Who is Coach C?

The 2007 Lloyd Juggernauts will be more motivated than any Lloyd team in the past 20 years. I don't know how many wins this will translate into because I am not familiar with their personnel. However, I do know that they will be fundamentally sound and extremely motivated!!

 

Not bold enough.

 

How about......Lloyd shocks NKY by winning the district (why not? Holy Cross losses a lot, Newport had no offense last year and lost what they did have, NCC doesn't have a returning QB or RB like in the last 4 or 5 years) and continues that success with a deep run in the 2A playoffs.

ALL PLAY AND NO WORK: THAT IS BOLD MY FRIEND. I can see it happening with good attitudes and motivated individuals. JD

And from what I seen the other night the possibility of Coach C comming back to help out.

Is this for real? I just spoke to Mac last week and he didnt say a word. That dog. I'd love to see him back on the sidelines as I'm sure so would a lot of others.

LMHSDADDY, I saw him the other night leaving Lloyd and I asked him if he was comming back and he said he is working on it. This would be a great addition to this staff and everyone loves Coach Cooley and he is great for the program at LLoyd. JD

I say they try to get a lot of the former players and have them start coaching. Never hurts to have coaches that went through the system and have excelled.

  • Author

It is a different system now!!

Word on the street is kids are looking good, working hard, and looks like a good yer ahead

Is coach Lucas on the staff?

Yes Coach Lucas is the Offensive Coordinator and has worked with Coach Yeagle in the past at Beechwood. They have also gotten the services of Former QB coach of CovCath, Coach Hobbs. This will be a very good coaching staff along with the returning coaches from Lloyd. The kids are excited and looking forward to a great year. JD

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.