Everything posted by robocop1
-
Highlands Defense 2014
How is the defense for Highlands this year, any key players? How do the seniors look?
-
Conner @ Highlands 7 on 7 (7/25)
What about the defense for Highlands this year, haven't heard anything most of the threads are about offense.
-
Highlands Baseball 2014
Heck is playing this year.
-
Highlands schedule in 2013
Sorry if this question has already been asked but, why does maxpreps have Highlands playing Christian Co. and in () Hopkinsville Ky on 8/23/2013 and not University Christian from Florida?
-
Who's the Best Hitter in the 9th region so far
Even though he is only a sophmore Todd Ramey from Highlands is batting over .500.
-
Campbell County 3 Highlands 2
Any update?
-
After the winters mix. When will fields be ready?
Is Highlands playing today at the Florence Freedom Field?
-
NKY Pre-Season Coach's Poll
I think Highlands will be very good. They can't be overrated like baseball4Life5 said they did only lose one started and the returning seniors are very good. Should be a great year for the birds.
-
How does everything think Highlands Varsity will do this year?
I think the lineup is catcher schultz/hennigan; 1st base Martin; 2nd Allen; Shortstop Whitford; 3rd Schultz; RF Heck; CF Molina; LF Lester. Catcher should be Murray/Hennigan.
-
How does everything think Highlands Varsity will do this year?
Jake Heck plays right field, and I am guessing other starters will be Molina in center and Lester in left. I know all 9 seniors made the team and beside that group would be Allen, Cochran, Geusenhues, Vermiel, Hennigan, Martin, and Mitchell Jones. Not sure who else.
-
How does everything think Highlands Varsity will do this year?
Does anyone think Highlands will be a contender this year since they have many returning players at the varisty level?
-
9th Region
I think Highlands will be very good this year, lots of returning seniors and some really good underclassman.
-
Highlands baseball tryouts
Are highlands baseball tryouts finished?
-
Highlands baseball tryouts
Actually Doty is in 8th grade now but played freshman ball and maybe some JV. Very good baseball player.
-
Highlands baseball tryouts
The only one I remember was doty
-
Highlands baseball tryouts
Anyone hear how Highlands baseball tryouts are going? Sounds like they have lots to chose from this year?
-
What does the Highlands Bluebirds baseball team look like for 2013?
:banana:
-
What does the Highlands Bluebirds baseball team look like for 2013?
I agree plus they have alot of younger kids coming up that will help them out in future years. It should be a good year.
-
What does the Highlands Bluebirds baseball team look like for 2013?
How does the Highlands baseball team look for the upcoming season? Who will be starters? and surprises?
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions
I do mean Friday, I guess was getting a little anxious.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions
Alot will depend on the Highlands defense tomorrow, the starters will have to be on their A-game. Murray and Heck will have to be ready if anything thrown their way. :walk:
-
Top hitters in NKY next year
I look for Jake Heck (Birds) and Cochran (Birds) to have a great season next year. Cochran with pitching and Heck can swing a bat.
-
Highlands 2012
I am guessing Heck or Streeter will play the other corner position. How is the defense looking this year, have only been to see a few practices.
-
Highlands 2012
I did make it up to a few practices and the defense did look fast. Quentin Murray and Jake Heck look good and should be starting for the Birds. Bardo also looking fast. Any other opinions on the defense?
-
Highlands 2012
How is the Highlands defense doing so far? Any word on who will be starting?