Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

After the winters mix. When will fields be ready?

Featured Replies

I know Scott took the tarp off today and with a little help from the sun and wind tomorrow they may play. Any updates on other fields?

Estill is playing on theirs tomorrow against Lee County before heading to Lexington this weekend to play in the Bryan Station Tournament.

I know tarps are expensive but to me when someone does fundraising as a team this is one item I would invest in for a field. Some years you might never use it but at the same time like this year you would get a lot of use out of it!

St. Henry tarped their field. Dixie covered the mound and home plate, left the infield uncovered. The fields will be ready when they are dry. You'll need to get with God and Mother Nature on that Sports Fan!

Is Highlands playing today at the Florence Freedom Field?

Is Highlands playing today at the Florence Freedom Field?

 

Yes - Versus Campbell County at 5:00.

NKU turfed their infield and left the outfield grass. Looks great.

 

Will see if CCH vs NCC at 2pm will happen.

NKU turfed their infield and left the outfield grass. Looks great.

 

Will see if CCH vs NCC at 2pm will happen.

 

I was asked this afternoon, to send Tom Gamble a Roster for Thursday game...so I would think it's on!

Drove by my alma matuer today...ony one little puddle on the center field warning track.........

 

I would say yes as long as no new percip occurs.......

Ryle and Dixie played this evening at Ryle. The outfield was still pretty wet but they went ahead and played. The infield wasn't as wet so I'm guessing the infield had been tarped earlier in the week but I'm not certain about that. I believe the outfield usually hold water more than the infield anyway.

Does anybody know who the starters for Scott vs Ryle at NKU will be tomorrow?

  • Author
Does anybody know who the starters for Scott vs Ryle at NKU will be tomorrow?

 

My guess for Scott is Brendan Wells

Ryle and Dixie played this evening at Ryle. The outfield was still pretty wet but they went ahead and played. The infield wasn't as wet so I'm guessing the infield had been tarped earlier in the week but I'm not certain about that. I believe the outfield usually hold water more than the infield anyway.

 

A lot of infield dinks that went for hits due to kids not playing shallow enough and balls almost coming to a dead stop in the thick, wet grass :eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.