Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Pre-Season Coach's Poll

Featured Replies

1. NC

2. Conner

3. Ryle

4. Highlands

5. Cooper

6. CCH

7. Campbell County

8. Scott

9. Dixie

10. Holy Cross

  • Replies 56
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

33rd is a bear.

I thought Brossart would at least crack the top 10....................

With NCC and Highlands sitting at one and four can any of the other three in their district compete with either of them?

With NCC and Highlands sitting at one and four can any of the other three in their district compete with either of them?

 

Yes

 

I think Highlands will take a few bumps here and there within the district. I hope I'm wrong.

Those are some tough teams with some others not listed that by the end of the season may be swapping places with some others on the list. I think teams 2-7 could end up swapping spots with eachother all season long. That's a tough list and one I'd be willing to guess are as close and competitive than anytime in recent memory.

I know Pre-Season rankings do not mean much but Brossart not in the top 10 after last years finish?

I wouldn't overlook Brossart, Boone, Bellevue or St. Henry. Just sayin'.

St henry is going to surprise people this year. And i don't that Dixie should be top ten this year either.

If you remember right, when these seniors were freshman, St. Henry's freshman team had only 3 losses and that was only because kuebbing, conradi, rose, taylor, and markgraf were on the jv during those games, I know this is freshman year, but it shows that they are going to be a stronger team than you think

With the whole conversation about Lloyd winning the district and St. Henry in 2nd place, how was Dixie picked in the top 10 over both?

Edited by mcpapa
Caps

As I stated earlier, this is a tough one to list 10 teams in. The coaches picked their top 10 but as we have all seen many times in the past in just about all the sports in the area, by the end of the season the top 10 could very well look very different with several of the teams not listed now comfortably in when it's all said and done.

I cant argue for it being pre-seaon. 1-6 you can interchange. I would move Scott up to 7 along with their district rival, Brossart at 8. Campbell Co at 9 and SK at 10. No love for Coach Roberts and the Pioneers? They lost their ace but have a decent squad returning

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.