Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CoachInTheCrowd

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoachInTheCrowd

  1. Heard there has been a Ryan Hamm sighting in Maysville. Wonder if he is interested in the job?
  2. Would you rather they shoot layups?
  3. Fleming stuck with it and pulled out the win despite numerous penalties.
  4. Alltech arena does have a basketball floor
  5. 1 Billy Hicks 2 Bobby Keith 3 Allen Feldhaus Sr 4 Dale Mabry 5 Allen Feldhaus Jr
  6. Any news on this job? Who has applied?
  7. At this point who really cares
  8. Lamont Taylor left and went to Mason Co to be an assistant.
  9. I don't know of any credible coach that would want the job. Too much instability
  10. Tell me what Head Coach that has been at Fleming did work with the feeder system?
  11. Oh so you're saying there is no talent there now. What's up with that?
  12. I would say Matt Taylor done a pretty good job this past season with all the injuries they had and a young team. You can't build a program in 1 year.
  13. I didn't say they were terrible you did. I just gave my opinion on their team sports. You don't have to like my opinion. And no I don't want to lead them. That is for the professionals to lead. I don't even live there for that matter. It's just what I've observed from afar.
  14. If making the Region tourney in basketball (girls and boys) in a weak district is your idea of success then I guess it's ok. Boys team hasn't done anything since the Burns years. Football hasn't went very far last few years. Baseball isn't much. Softball is pretty good and has a chance to make some noise in Region this year.
  15. As long as parents have a say so in Fleming County sports programs they will never be successful
  16. Floor at Rupp is 94 feet at Sweet 16. Same as the Cats play on
  17. . You forgot Rectorville, Plumville, Dover and Lewisburg are in Mason Co also
  18. Say what you will, but refs didn't beat Bracken tonight. Bracken beat themselves. Crawford shot 18-34 from field. Rest of team shot 7 for 38. 0 for 11 from 3 land in 2nd half
  19. If you think Augusta pulls away late then why didn't you vote for them in the poll?
  20. Chris O'Hearn has absolutely nothing to do with Board of Control in 9th region.
  21. I'd say that rule won't apply during All A State

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.