Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/Mason County Predictions (39th District Tournament)

Who wins 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mason County could probably play their 8th graders and win this one. They name the score.

Edited by LVGambla32
Thinking this was the boys page.

  • Author

This one's a toss-up. I think Augusta pulls away late.

Well what ya think? Game at 6:30 at the Fieldhouse

 

I see both boys games are covered in the 39 district. Isn't there another girls game to be played?

This one's a toss-up. I think Augusta pulls away late.

 

I highly doubt it.

This one's a toss-up. I think Augusta pulls away late.

If you think Augusta pulls away late then why didn't you vote for them in the poll?

I think Coach Cox could play the team Rabbit's youngest daughter is on and they would win this game easily. Could be another 65 point beat down as the one from last night.

That's ok... Rabbit is the reason for all the teams wins, but no mentions his name when they lose.

MC by 22+

Lady Royals win this one easy, and most likely the 39th District by putting up 150 points or more.

Mason wins by how many they want to win by. I'd say the starters will be pulled early in the second half and this will be in a running clock by the 2nd quarter. Unless the running clock rule doesn't take effect until the second half :idunno: Coach Cox will get his bench players ample time on the floor tonight.

Is this a typo?

 

No, Mason County wins easily.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.