Everything posted by CGG12
-
Paris/Bishop Brossart Updates
Thank you
-
Paris/Bishop Brossart Updates
Any updates?
-
2016 NKY Youth Football
I guess you didn't see that coming?
-
2016 NKY Youth Football
CCRD vs Bellevue at Bellevue midgets game should be a good one at noon.
-
Bishop Brossart 44 Trimble County 8
They needed this. BB looked rough against Bellevue last week. Looks like this was a confidence builder for them.
-
2016 NKY Youth Football
I believe #88 had a beautiful flowing mullet.
-
Brossart 13 Bellevue 6
Botched punt snap Bellevue ball at Brossart 23
-
Brossart 13 Bellevue 6
Brossart ball carriers stop their at the point of contact.
-
2016 NKY Youth Football
Mullet?
-
2016 NKY Youth Football
It wouldn't let me give you a thumbs up. But thumbs up!
-
2016 NKY Youth Football
- 2016 NKY Youth Football
Lol people talk about things interested in or invested in. What makes it different from talking about any other level of sports?- 2016 NKY Youth Football
I couldn't make an educated statement like that because I haven't seen the whole league play.- 2016 NKY Youth Football
I think they pass the ball well for a midget team. Lots of talent on that team.- 2016 NKY Youth Football
I think they pass the ball well for a midget team. Lots of talent on that team. This was a reply to the CCRD midget backfield.- Raceland/Bishop Brossart Updates
For the Raceland folk who thought it would be a running clock...on side kick and fake punt suggest that the head coach thinks he in for a battle.- Newport Central Catholic @ Shelby Valley 2A State Semi-Final predictions
After watching SV, I think NCC should win this by 2 or 3 scores but the travel could mess with them a bit.- Newport Central Catholic @ Shelby Valley 2A State Semi-Final predictions
Is 85 going to play?- Newport vs Newport Catholic regional final predictions
Nope- Newport vs Newport Catholic regional final predictions
Just talked to Wags. He said the game is being moved up on the hill 10 am Saturday bring a chair.- Newport vs Newport Catholic regional final predictions
Anyone close to either program knows that's ridiculous.- Newport 37 Walton-Verona 36 (OT)
I've heard that multiple times from players who've played Newport that the choking and eye gauging has been going on all year. Fourth team to be exact. I realize this happens a bunch everywhere but seen 3of4 of the complaints via picture and one in person. Glad to see the rematch and good to see the Wildcats playing in the regional finals. Should be a good one.- Newport Central Catholic 22 Newport 17
Newport can be the better team and NCC can be the district champ.- Walton Verona/Newport Predictions
I watched Newport scrimmage and was impressed with their size and athleticism. Walton on the other hand has a great coaching staff so it should be a good one.- Dayton 18 Bishop Brossart 13
Really good to see BB fight back at the end. Definitely something to build on. - 2016 NKY Youth Football