Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 22 Newport 17

Featured Replies

  • Replies 110
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need some game details here.

Tried telling people this would be a good game. Newport is a good team.

Tried telling people this would be a good game. Newport is a good team.

 

I don't think many people on here disagreed with you on Newport being a good team.

I don't think many people on here disagreed with you on Newport being a good team.

 

Some were predicting an easy Newcath win.

NCC for all practical purposes clinches the one seed in the district. Newport needs to beat Lloyd and get the two seed. I think tha 2A playoffs for the first time is going to provide some good match ups with NCC Newport Walton and Lloyd.

Penalties killed the Wildcats from what I saw... I think Newport wins out

I told LB Newport could win and I wouldn't be shocked. I knew it would be close. Newport has pretty good size and speed. A little more coaching amd they could be pretty darn good.

NCC for all practical purposes clinches the one seed in the district. Newport needs to beat Lloyd and get the two seed. I think tha 2A playoffs for the first time is going to provide some good match ups with NCC Newport Walton and Lloyd.

 

I look forward to it!

Some were predicting an easy Newcath win.

 

I did as well...Although Newport lost it sounds like they played well...congrats to NCC on the win.

Some were predicting an easy Newcath win.

 

Rain didn't help the cause either thats why it was a good game. Newcath is 2 or 3 tds better if it wasnt raining. Thats just my opinion

Rain didn't help the cause either thats why it was a good game. Newcath is 2 or 3 tds better if it wasnt raining. Thats just my opinion

 

:isurrender:

I assume Newport must have played on the dry side of the field all night with the dome covering the field.

Rain didn't help the cause either thats why it was a good game. Newcath is 2 or 3 tds better if it wasnt raining. Thats just my opinion

 

What a joke

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.