Walton Verona/Newport Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Walton Verona
    • Newport

This will be our nkysports.com game of the week and can be seen both live and on demand at nkysports.com under the webcast link.

I think that is a wise choice. Hard to tell how good Walton is yet because Bellevue is going to struggle early on replacing a large Senior class so jury still out. Newport is improved but by how much? Depth is still going to be an issue but this should be a close game. I guess I will take WV but it might come down to special teams.

Guest Mr.Football1

Newport is very talented this year and are big up front. If the Wildcats stop Walton's run game they will win.

From a supporter of Newport, #74 will be playing, he is a hard kid to handle. I look to see Newport's QB and RB's

to have a big game. I take Newport in this contest.

Newport is very talented this year and are big up front. If the Wildcats stop Walton's run game they will win.

From a supporter of Newport, #74 will be playing, he is a hard kid to handle. I look to see Newport's QB and RB's

to have a big game. I take Newport in this contest.

Walton faced #74 last year against Holmes and he played well. Walton has a very veteran line this year and is loaded in the backfield. I look for this to be a good game.