Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

stpatbaseball

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by stpatbaseball

  1. I agree, but high school sports is year round. There is no break for teenage girls or boys to be teenagers. The coaches says you have to play to get better, but when a person gets burned out they stop, not only teenage but grown ups to.
  2. Yes the young man walked and scored a run. I should had made it more clear
  3. He was a special boy ok
  4. You just had to be there to understand
  5. Last night at the St Pat/Augusta baseball game an act of sportsmanship was displayed that every person needed to see. A young man for St Pat got to bat for his first time. And thanks to the coaching staff of Augusta and the entire team and the umpires Steve Martin and Arron Haney this happen. Winning and losing sometimes don't mean anything, if you could had seen this young man face after this bat, he was the winner at this game. We talk about sportsmanship a lot, but we don't see it much until last night. Augusta was a class act and so was the umpires. I will never forget what happen last night at Augusta. Thanks to everyone.
  6. I agree Bishop Brossart Ladies have a good young team and will be a force for several years. The Lady Saints gave all they had and more, using just 7 girls in game one on Saturday and just 6 on Saturday night took a lot out of them. The 2 subs they used was a freshman and an eight grader, so the Saints did ok. They lost a lot of girls this season one way or the other leaving them very short handed, but Coach Douglas did a great job with them being that short on girls. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season and Bishop Brossart Lady Mustangs bring back the ALL A State Title to the 10th region.
  7. prayers from St Patrick. was the teams and coaches ok
  8. Usually coaches focus on grabbing their own players not the other teams?
  9. I also heard Hinson grabbed one of the St. Pat players in the freshman game and pulled him by his arm pretty physically. The losses might be going to his head.
  10. I see the love for BB haha. They have earned that hatred haha.
  11. Who are some key contributors on offense and defense for HC this year?
  12. There is already a thread like this in Boys Basketball. Is there a way to link the two or put them together?
  13. Where do people think Zollo and Stenzel will end up?
  14. St Pat got their season started Saturday a Paris. Losing the first game 4 to 1 to Paris and balanced back in the second game winning 14 to 5 against Silver Grove.
  15. Jordan Gilbert gets my vote also. You are right Mason CO. has won at three different floors. Give them credit, they wanted it more.
  16. Mason had no inside game, the center from Scott had 9 blocks, plus 35 points and I think 16 rebounds. The girl from Scott control the lane.
  17. Coach sorry about your lost kept your faith.
  18. yes we should, and I remember games in the early 60,s. Some of the great players to play in the gym where Hause, Smith, Cummins, Youngman, Hopkins, Coopers and the one we both knew was Smoot and there are many more great players I have not named. It's sad to see the gym in that condition. But Bracken Co. has a nice gym and school now and should be proud of it.
  19. I agree they needed it bad. They played hard hard tonight, it might be the best I seen them play. Coach Arn had them ready to play. I thought the Newman kid help out and gave them some good minutes. GOOD WIN ST PAT
  20. I was there, great to see Griffith and Turner. Also when Newport Central Catholic came up and Bracken beat them.They were rated one of the top team in the state that year. A lot of great memories from that gym. when I was in grade school I thought the gym was so very big. By the way I graduate in 1972.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.