Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay / George Rogers Clark predictions

Which team will win? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#10 Henry Clay will travel to Winchester to take on the Cards in a district game. Your thoughts on this one.

Henry Clay has more speed than GRC's defense can handle. HC by 14+

HC will have most of their players back from suspension, and are putting some players into positions where they belong. It really made a big difference against Station, these players had a great game. It's only taken half the season to figure it out.

I am hoping that the GRC team that was on the field for the first 3 games of the season shows up. If not, it will be a long night at Cardinal Stadium.

 

Three keys for GRC:

 

Reducing the amount of penalties

Play calling (Face it - sometime up the middle just doesn't cut it)

Let's try Pokey Harris to the OUTSIDE for $200, Alex............

 

Cardinals in OT:

 

GRC - 33

HC - 31

I think this could be a good game depending on which teams show up. I have been very close to both teams this season (more so to Henry Clay) and have noticed both teams beat themself. Henry Clay can not keep guys off suspension or turning over the ball in silly situations. GRC has been plagued with the penalty bug. If GRC comes out and sets the tone earily I feel they will have a strong chance at this game, but if they don't and Henry Clay gets a little confidence then GRC will be looking to play from behind, which has never been a strong suit for the cards. The keys to this game if you ask me are the following:

 

HC

Jerry Williams-health

Carwell Gardener-If he can play based on suspension

Vinny-Is he going to be at QB or WR/ His attitude

Minimizing the turnovers

Managing the game

STOPPING THE RUN!!!

 

GRC

Get started early

Establishing a dominate run game

Putting the ball in Pokey's hands

Offensive line (they will be facing a lot of speed)

Pass Defense( including containing the QB)

Penalties

 

Another interesting thing to ponder is the fact Henry Clay was on fall break this week which has be a plague in years past. So who will show up? The explosive, speedy Henry Clay Blue Devils or the home town boys that play with an angel, The Cardinals of George Rogers Clark? Be ready for some good football in the bluegrass state tonight.

 

HC 35-24

Gold,

 

Will you be giving updates tonight? I will be out of town, and out of range of 107.7

Who are some key contributors on offense and defense for HC this year?

  • Author
Gold,

 

Will you be giving updates tonight? I will be out of town, and out of range of 107.7

Not sure, I had planned on going to the game, but I have worked so hard here at home today, I am worn out. If I don't go I will give updates.

 

GO CARDS!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.