Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 68 Madison Southern 55

Featured Replies

Henry Clay defeats Madison Central in the Wierwille Shootout on Saturday.

 

Brandon Wilder led Henry Clay with 26 points. Marquell Johnson, Daniel Keisling, Trey Stewart, Kendrick Prewitt, each added 7-8 points for some balanced scoring.

 

Henry Clay now 1-1 and plays Bryan Station on Tuesday.

Wilder had a nice stat line in this game - seven of 15 from the field including three of eight from the three point line, nine of 11 free throws - 26 points, five rebounds, five steals, two assists, and two turnovers.

HC could be a sleeper team in the strong 11th this year. Fairly young team, and not much height from what I saw over the summer. But they came together strong end of last season and gave Catholic all they wanted. Wilder and the Keesling kids are the keys to that team.

 

I saw Madison Southern last summer and they have a pretty nice team. I expect they will give Madison Central a good run this year.

I thought Wilder really shot the ball well.

I thought Wilder really shot the ball well.

 

He usually does..

Yes, that is why I made the statement.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.