Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SportsFan62

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SportsFan62

  1. I still agree with NKYBoy, it may have seemed like he went for the ball, but I personally got a choke out of the play. Just how I saw it though.
  2. The third pictures was one of the dirtiest plays i've seen in HS basketball. If you had a good angle at it, you could clearly see the intent was to choke St. Henry's player.
  3. I just watched it. I didn't even see your post and when they began to show it I thought it seemed familiar. Personally I liked this write up better but it was still a great story on Sportscenter.
  4. Are you saying St. Henry never has students at their games, or just not this game? I'm confused by your comment.
  5. That is a great story. Something that more people should see.
  6. I do not know him, but from what I have read he has been held back and is good friends with Holmes 8th grader McClendon. Some people are unsure whether he'll go to Dixie for HS.
  7. He is actually on Dixie. But i disagree, it seemed like the big guy on Dixie (Big Strong Blonde Haired kid) kept them in the game. I thought the key for the Indians was shutting down Pompilio (sp?). I left with like 3:30 left in the game and I do not think Pompilio scored.
  8. Do you guys make the same call if Team B has only 6 subs? Do you eject their entire bench?
  9. What's up with senior Jordan Counts? (I think that's right) I believe that he actually started at the beginning of the year but he didn't see the floor last night.
  10. That is correct! March 18th through the 21st!
  11. Yes, Pittman was definately hurt. One of the Holmes assistant coaches had Pittman squeeze his hand, but Pittman was in a little too much pain. I believe that is why he was out. Flotsam, this was an upset. I did not look at the thread but I guarentee you Eta was not the only one who picked them to win.
  12. At the end of the 3rd the score was 38 - 27
  13. A little closer than the final suggests!
  14. The Ludlow game is actually Monday night.
  15. There is a dance but they are always held in the cafeteria. The game is definitely called off though
  16. The game has been cancelled tonight due to a leak in the roof at Newport!
  17. St. Henry @ Newport is cancelled tonight due to a leak in the roof at Newport
  18. I hate to say it Eta, but there are only 2 people in the gym who don't care who wins and they happen to be put in the best position to call the game. I know that you are a true Holmes fan, but some of your commentary about how they are treated by officials make it tough for others to sympathize. Good win by Holmes and I would guess that Henley is glad that this game happened at this time. Go Bulldogs!
  19. I know some private schools at least include a couple extra days in case of off days. With this being said, private schools are not off as much as public schools are, but if they have the extra days already in the schedule, the opposing team was at school, and the roads are fine by game time, why not have the game?
  20. I have really been surprised at the St. Henry games I have been too. The past couple years the student support has gone down, but it is very good this year.
  21. The rule that your undershirt must match the base color of your jersey must be a KY rule because the Largo kids had all different combonations!
  22. I saw a picture in the Enquirer this week showing 3 buses of NCC students going to Washington DC for the Right to Life March. I think that the March was actually Wednesday so I assume they extended their trip because the NCC students are usually much better represented at games than they were last night. Obviously a worthy reason to miss a high school basketball game!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.