Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voice of Reason

Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voice of Reason

  1. Remember when everyone thought it was a given that Tiger would blow past Jack? Now, does anyone think Tiger can pass Jack?
  2. When people do graphics like that, I guess they assume everyone knows who's picture that is. How many people know which school is "G"?
  3. Sounds like a retirement positioning move. We have seen this a couple times or more the past few years. In KY teacher's retirement, you want to get the highest salary you can the last three years before retirement. It is a big boost to the pension check received when you retire.
  4. Just make sure "they" get what "they" want, and that means Johnny better be starting varsity his sophomore year.
  5. Well, that certainly adds on to the "what is going on at Cooper" discussion.
  6. If you have any additional info on these players, please share. I have no clue on either of them.
  7. Perfect splash down for Artemis II.
  8. Rory threatening to run away with this. What is the largest margin of victory in Masters history?
  9. Some deterioration of the shield is part of the design. It is a one time use shield that burns away during reentry. Not completely of course but it does partially burn away. So some of the Artemis I shield burning away is planned. It just didn't burn away as expected.
  10. Yes and no. The heat shield is called an ablative heat shield, which means it is designed to lose tiles. Artemis I did lose tiles, but it would have been a safe reentry if astronauts had been on board. This deeper descent is meant to protect those areas where tiles came off at a higher than expected rate.
  11. My preferences at #10 considering players that might possibly still be there: 1. Sonny Styles 2. Caleb Downs 3. Trade back and get more picks I won't be upset if they get Mansoor Delane, but prefer more picks if that option is there.
  12. I will certainly be watching the re-entry tonight. Praying for a safe splash down.
  13. Because they only have 3 or 4 players on the team? Sadly, I'm only half joking with that question.
  14. UK fans should be used to it. It has been an annual revolving door roster ever since Cal went to one and done.
  15. Yes, they are expecting over 3,000 players eventually. That will be over 60% in the portal. About 20% of D1 players have no eligibility left. That puts the expected number to be around 75% of the eligible players in the portal. That seems high but that is the projected number.
  16. About 35% of all D1 players are in the portal.
  17. Just let me know when it's over and who is on the roster.
  18. Please oh please let the Orion capsule have a contrail on re-entry. It would be conspiracy theory Mecca.
  19. I am good with 64. I like 32 less than 76, and I don't like 76 at all.
  20. That title game was a UFC match with a basketball. U Conn made it as physical as it can get and the officials swallowed their whistles. I know they called a good amount of fouls, but they could easily have called twice as many as they did. I liked how Michigan gave it right back when the officials let it go that way.
  21. I hear you. I am making an observation, sharing info I hear and saying it actually might be possible. I agree much of the Donovan speculation in the past has been humorous, if not silly. But from what I hear about the Bulls, reports are Donovan's advisors are telling him to get out of Chicago.
  22. That sets the stage for Billy Donovan to UK next year.
  23. Agree. Both teams run great offensive sets. Ball movement, motion, pound the offensive glass. Defensively, Michigan's switching man D is impressive.
  24. I like that move by him. Go learn.
  25. ESPN reporting UNC hires Mike Malone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.