Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ukfan14

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ukfan14

  1. :thumb: Didn't know Romes was still coaching, but I agree with the perimeter shooting it is very inconsistent.
  2. Giwa was a very unselfish player when I saw him play last season, who did he play for this summer?
  3. Holy Cross is easily a top 12 team, Shina Giwa will be very good this season.
  4. I agree, youth is great to have coming up, but preseason top 10 with no proven players is not very likely. I think Newport should be moved into the 10 spot. They have their entire team back besides Housley and a returning starter from 2 seasons ago.
  5. With those lost and what they have back would you say that they should be ranked this high? I will agree that Avery has the potential to be great and not having him at the beginning of the season hurt Connor. As for Dixie, they lost their scoring and their leadership and I think it will be a rebuilding year for the Colonels.
  6. If Beechwood truly wanted to "run up the score" I don't think that their scores would be this low. People need to give it a rest on the move up subject as well. If it were up to Rash, I don't think they would play any small school, but they have to and they go out and take care of business.
  7. I think that the Highlands vs CCH game will be very good again this season. A very good warm up for the Holmes vs Scott County game.
  8. Who does Connor or Dixie have? Connor graduated Thomas and Pugh and Dixie lost a lot of seniors.
  9. Would the 2008 team get a completely healthy Josh Conner?
  10. I will call Newport the most unpredictable team in the 9th region this season. They could win their district if they play as a team.
  11. They lost five starters and one strictly pitcher. Not to mention Slusher will not be playing next year. I'm not sure they can compete with CCH and Roehneker(?).
  12. 56-0 Beechwood with all their scores coming in the first half.
  13. Thanks for clearing that up, I heard it through the grapevine, guess it was false.
  14. I think that the Camels are big inside and Scott also has some good bigs. The difference in that game IMO will be the guard play.
  15. Any news on where his brother has been getting looked at by?
  16. It seems to happen every year with Newport, kids don't come out that should. I've also heard rumors that the center (Darnell sp?) might not play as well, any truth?
  17. Has any updates been heard?
  18. Small schools are affected greatly I believe. Dayton, Ludlow and teams of that nature have multi sport athletes that don't get much time between seasons.
  19. Impressive by the Tigers, they must have a squad to be beating all these larger schools so easily.
  20. He was on the all Region Tournament team a season ago, and the kid only plays OF. I thought utility plays many postions.
  21. I'd say Alex Downton as a punt return man is top notch for the area!
  22. AJ "Chuck Wagon" Smith is up there. I'd also put Chas Hyde in the mix.
  23. Rick Shumate of Beechwood needs to win some games. Fresh off coach of the year I'd say expectations are pretty high. I would say the Ryle coach and Boone coach have enough talent to win the region so I'd put both of them on the hot seat.
  24. Seems like everyone feels CCH is going to go big.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.