Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your All NKY Team. (To This Point)

Featured Replies

Submit it in this format and keep it to NKY. Also it is to this point in the season so unlike the RB thread Josh Conner probably shouldn't make it since he hasn't played yet lol. The lines I only put one slot just choose the best team since linemen aren't usually household names. I even included a kicker slot! If a player is best at his position on O and D then feel free to start them twice.

 

QB-

RB-

RB or FB-

TE-

WR-

WR-

OL-

 

DL-

DE-

DE-

LB-

LB-

LB-

DB-

DB-

DB-

 

K or P-

KR-

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're gonna hear it for slighting the big uns in the trenches:flame:

  • Author
You're gonna hear it for slighting the big uns in the trenches:flame:

 

haha I'm used to be a big un in the trenches too. I know the little pub we get lol.

I'd like to nominate the whole Highlands Football team!

Throw in some Beechwood players here and there and thats your team for the year

I'd like to nominate the whole Highlands Football team!

Throw in some Beechwood players here and there and thats your team for the year

 

You can't exclude Robbie Kues. He's the most valuable player in NKY thus far this year.

I'll give it a try:

 

Qb: Tony Guidugli (Highlands)

Rb: Miles Simpson (Simon Kenton)

Rb/FB: Neico Teipel (Beechwood)

Wr: Austin Collinsworth (Highlands)

Wr: Scooter Englemon (Conner)

Wr/TE: Pat VanSant (Covcath)

OL: Highlands

 

With that personnel I'd run the spread offense.

  • Author

Just my opinion. The one I left blank I was unsure.

QB- Nick West

RB- Miles Simpson

RB or FB- Charle Quianoo

TE- Tyler Brake

WR- William Englemon

WR- Tony Bishop

OL- Highlands

 

DL- Highlands

DE-Drew Rice

DE-

LB- Patrick Vansant

LB- Jeremy Ray

LB- Will Hardin

DB- Miles Simpson

DB- Gus Murray

DB- Cory Spalding

 

K or P- Chris Grosser

KR- Austin Collinsworth

  • Author
I'll give it a try:

 

Qb: Tony Guidugli (Highlands)

Rb: Miles Simpson (Simon Kenton)

Rb/FB: Neico Teipel (Beechwood)

Wr: Austin Collinsworth (Highlands)

Wr: Scooter Englemon (Conner)

Wr/TE: Pat VanSant (Covcath)

OL: Highlands

 

With that personnel I'd run the spread offense.[/QUOTE]

 

I hope so lol

QB: Guidugli (HHS)

RB: Simpson (SK)

RB: Quainoo (BC)

TE: Roller (HHS)

WR: Collinsworth (HHS)

WR: Englemon (CHS)

OL: HHS

 

DL: Beechwood

DE: Slusher (BW)

DE: Geiman (CHS)

LB: Roller (HHS)

LB: Van Sant (CCHS)

LB: Teipel (BW)

DB: Collinsworth (HHS)

DB: Bishop (Camp)

KR/PR: Collinsworth ( HHS)

K: Rosenhagen (HHS)

P: Wilson (DHHS)

Since everyone has HHS for the O-line, let me be the first to nominate Scott Turner as NKY Coach of the Year!!!

^^ HHS O-line has become the envy of NKY

 

Great job by all;

 

63- Adam Dempsey

62- Hunter Schlosser

77- Tyler Combs

61- Peter Bardgett

65- Nick Martin

55- Tyler Grubbs

58- Micheal Laber

75- Kody Rosenhagen

19- Brandon Roller

86- Kyle Welz

46- Blake Newman

 

 

Many more fill-in as needed.

Special shout-out to Tyler Combs, because all great offenses start at Center.

 

This bunch serves up more "pancakes" than IHOP!

Since everyone has HHS for the O-line, let me be the first to nominate Scott Turner as NKY Coach of the Year!!!

 

Right on!:thumb:

Isn't #75 Kody "Rosie" Rosenhagen considered a "back" ?? (LOL)

The Daniels boy from BW would be my "athlete". Plays so many positions that he gets overlooked...but excels everywhere he's at!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.