Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your All NKY Team. (To This Point)

Featured Replies

I think Reyes from Scott though deserves some attention. He does everything for the Eagles and plays many different positions.

 

He does have break away speed and easily keeps up with anybody. The kid can flat out fly.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is #17 then I agree...he is a player!

The Daniels boy from BW would be my "athlete". Plays so many positions that he gets overlooked...but excels everywhere he's at!!

 

You take Daniels, I'll take Kues. While he was injured against Holy Cross while playing defense, he plays a very aggressive safety. Oh yeah, week 2 he ran for 4 TDs against CovCath, and then threw for three against Ryle and Holy Cross successively. He's yet to throw a pick. If you haven't seen him play you do not appreciate his ability to control the game. Like I said, he may not knock out Guidugli b/c of how well Highlands O is playing, but there is not a more valuable player in NKY. You have to have him in there somewhere.

Just my opinion. The one I left blank I was unsure.

QB- Nick West

RB- Miles Simpson

RB or FB- Charle Quianoo

TE- Tyler Brake

WR- William Englemon

WR- Tony Bishop

OL- Highlands

 

DL- Highlands

DE-Drew Rice

DE-

LB- Patrick Vansant

LB- Jeremy Ray

LB- Will Hardin

DB- Miles Simpson

DB- Gus Murray

DB- Cory Spalding

 

K or P- Chris Grosser

KR- Austin Collinsworth

 

How could you not put Collinsworth in as a Cornerback. He is the best I've seen in NKY this year.

  • Author

Just haven't personally seen him play. Heck I put him at returner because of hype. I need to go watch him play soon.

Here's mine...

 

QB- Zach Isler

RB- Miles Simpson

RB or FB- Andy Roenker

TE- Pat Vansant

WR- Roger Herthel

WR- Tony Bishop

OL- Highlands

 

DL- Highlands

DE- Regal Lowe

DE- Dominic Mainello

LB- Sugar Ray

LB- Pat Vansant

LB- Will Hardin

DB- Austin Collinsworth

DB- Sean Russell

DB- Miles Simpson

 

K or P- ?

KR- Seydrick Walker

Have to have Tony Bishop at WR.

 

Very much agree. :thumb:

Here's mine...

 

QB- Zach Isler

RB- Miles Simpson

RB or FB- Andy Roenker

TE- Pat Vansant

WR- Roger Herthel

WR- Tony Bishop

OL- Highlands

 

DL- Highlands

DE- Regal Lowe

DE- Dominic Mainello

LB- Sugar Ray

LB- Pat Vansant

LB- Will Hardin

DB- Austin Collinsworth

DB- Sean Russell

DB- Miles Simpson

 

K or P- ?

KR- Seydrick Walker

 

Far, far better QB options out there than Isler. Kues, West, Guidugli?

Far, far better QB options out there than Isler. Kues, West, Guidugli?

 

I really think he's a good player, and I believe he's the best in NKY. Just my opinion... I think West is the 2nd best, he's got a lot of heart.

:rolleyes:I always love a thread that can turn into a Highlands and Beechwood lovefest!

  • Author
:rolleyes:I always love a thread that can turn into a Highlands and Beechwood lovefest!

 

It never fails does it?:mad:

:rolleyes:I always love a thread that can turn into a Highlands and Beechwood lovefest!

 

How true that. :lol:

What about Ricky Buckler he is pound for pound one of the best running backs out there.

  • Author
What about Ricky Buckler he is pound for pound one of the best running backs out there.

 

Pound for pound but not THE best.

I really think he's a good player, and I believe he's the best in NKY. Just my opinion... I think West is the 2nd best, he's got a lot of heart.

 

Guidugli is the best QB hands down. Not only does he have the best stats, but he is actually playing in better competition than West, and has the best size and speed for any Qb around here. Isler.. not the best candidate I dont think he is even in the top 5.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.