Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ukfan14

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ukfan14

  1. I think he has hit well over 350 the past two seasons, but he has incredible speed you are correct.
  2. I think it will be a close game with Beechwood pulling ahead by two touchdowns in the fourth quarter.
  3. If he is a 6'4 forward he should give the Tigers some much needed size.
  4. I've heard rumors he is playing for Mike Herald this season.
  5. You were talking about a #2 ranked 7th grader, it was my attempt at a joke.
  6. What position? How tall? What year?
  7. HC vs CCH will be interesting this year. I still have to say that the Colonels are the heavy favorites, but I'll be rooting for the Indians.
  8. This might be the first time anyone has predicted a Beechwood football team over Highlands by 3 TDs.:confused:
  9. Heard Billy G has already contacted him as well! :laugh:
  10. No 9th Region people have commented, but I think that Pouncy(sp) does a good job.
  11. Pike will probably be in the Varsity rotation by the end of the season if the Colonels have a bad season and look toward the future.
  12. Beechwood started off 5-0 last season so I don't think they had a late start. I will say that one reason they started 5-0 is the Holmes game got rescheduled due to snow. We will see where Beechwood stands with their season opener being at Holmes. :scared::eek:
  13. JV is so over used in previewing for seasons. HC had a good JV team yes, but HC's JV team lost to Beechwood's JV team. I don't think that JV basketball means varsity success because the speeds of the game are different. Also didn't Boone's sophomores all start varsity last year?
  14. That is a very good point. If Maile comes into the season just looking for his points it could be bad for CCH.
  15. I think that Holmes has built quite a program and has talent at every level. Their best players are only Juniors and they have great talent coming up. They could win the 9th region for many years to come.
  16. Wouldn't seeding make more sense? I don't understand the blind draw, I know Holmes and Cov Cath's District seeds, but are they the only one?
  17. The freshman team is having an amazing season this year!
  18. I think the Faulkner twins play rock paper scissors to decide who takes the shot because you know both of them want the ball. Also I would throw Vee Sanford in the mix as well.
  19. Then I will take back my statement, although isn't it a blind draw instead of seeding?
  20. Llyod has a shot to make it to the Regional this season, I believe their district is Villa Ludlow and Dixie.
  21. Heard AJ "chuckwagon" Smith committed to Murray St. Congrats!
  22. I would imagine the rotation would include in no order: Smith Larrimore Bertke Snyder Colosimo Hall Not sure upon who will throw when but Smith will be the ace. Some other young players could see varsity minutes.
  23. The head coach for Bellevue should be in the running! He is having an excellent season this year he has really turned around there team.
  24. The talent level of the players and the coaches using them correctly is important. I believe that Boone will come to play every night this season and make it to the regional finals. When they lose in the regional finals the coaches will get blamed for it, but it will be a successful year.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.