Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

footballhd

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by footballhd

  1. I guess you didnt read might comment or understand it as it was written! I was not talking about the top 1A programs such as LCA, Beechwood, Mayfield, etc. I was commenting on the "ok" teams in 1A. Such as a Trimble, Gallatin, KCD, etc. You pit them against 4A teams with similar records or ranked similar in the 4A poll, those 4A teams win every time. Cantrall Rankings have KCD, Trimble, and Gallatin ranked 20,21,22 in 1A. North Bullitt, Rowan, and Russell County are ranked the same in the 4A poll. Those 3 4A would probably beat those 3 1A teams most of the time.
  2. My opinion is a "ok" 4A team should beat a "ok" 1A team everytime.
  3. I know. Its weird. Although, I do know that the Fugate kid went to camp at Tenn this summer and that is where he was offered. A lot of times the only way a team sees kids like these is that they go to their camp. I am sure Hayden has went to some, but maybe not.
  4. I have to agree with you on this one. Breathitt County is not a school with a lot of media coverage or exposure, but yet Fugate is committed to Tenn. So sometimes a kid playing on a Highlands, X, T will get looked at sooner or more often, sometimes it is not the case. Its a mystery to me!:scared:
  5. Congrats to this kid. Big record to have. I read the article on him and how a lot of the college coaches said "if he was only taller" etc. That is bull crap. I see kids every single saturday playing for big time D-1 programs that have running backs that are 5-8, 5-9.
  6. Highlands looks unstoppable this year. Well, as with most years.
  7. I think Mason takes this one. Keep working Greenup, you are on the right track.
  8. Like I said previously, Bourbons coach is the best in the state, hands down. Losing 3 starting OL and still competiting with teams. I mean, he not beating them, but he is still making it close. Not many coaches can lose 3 OL and keep games close.
  9. People were not giving Oldham a chance against Anderson. We saw that result.
  10. Yeah, I have seen some pretty good one-dimensional teams. Although, I will say that all those 1 dimensional teams people have talked about on here -Russell, Belfry, Johnson Central, Scott County, etc.. Have years that they struggle because they are 1 dimensional. You can win being 1 dimensional like Bourbon, but you also will experience down years when athletes just dont fit your system.
  11. Is MS every going to turn the corner?
  12. Bell is once again on a collision course with Boyle. I will take Boyle this year though.
  13. Bourbons coach is the greatest coach ever, hands down. Its just a shame his record doesnt show it every year!
  14. From what I have heard, about anybody would have won during those 2 good years. He just got the lucky dog pass and it was him! Sorry, getting back on topic, good win for Pendleton county!
  15. Station makes short work of Dunbar. 48-7
  16. That is very well put. Colonel Mike you always seem to have great comments about high school programs. :ylsuper:
  17. How do you mean? Just curious.
  18. Frankfort looks like they have a pretty stout defense. Who are the playmakers for Trimble? Can they be successful against a stout Frankfort D?
  19. Dang, thats a pretty strong statement after Frankfort only beat Eminence 14-0 and Gallatin by a couple scores. You think Trimble is a lot worse than those 2 teams? They did lose to both of them.
  20. I am not for either team. Just repeating what I saw on the KHSAA site. Trimble looks to be a team that either plays well or not at all. Doesnt look like an in-between for them. So it could be close or far apart.
  21. It doesnt look like Trimble has been shutout yet???
  22. I figured Coach Poynter would be able to adjust to that!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.