Bourbon County/Trimble County when should they play

With everything that has been said back and forth by both teams discussing stats and offensive tactics, it is time to say when and where. Let's settle it on the Grid Iron like it should be done. Statistics don't mean much because if it did Bourbon would be 6-3 possibly 7-2 right now. Bourbon as a one dimensional team has dominated stats in the prior 2 loses before the PC lose.

The PC was the closest statistically.

Coach P what does it take to get this game against TC?:idunno:

Not to talk bad about the Trimble Co, but having seen the play over the last 10 years this years team lacks physical style of play that many teams in the pass have had. Maybe Trimble is young I don't know. But I have also seen Bourbon County this season and the one thing they have is physical play. So I don't think it would be a good game yet. Give the new coach a little bit of time to get things going his way. Then line them up.

Not to talk bad about the Trimble Co, but having seen the play over the last 10 years this years team lacks physical style of play that many teams in the pass have had. Maybe Trimble is young I don't know. But I have also seen Bourbon County this season and the one thing they have is physical play. So I don't think it would be a good game yet. Give the new coach a little bit of time to get things going his way. Then line them up.

Why would Bourbon County want to play Trimble Co. or vice versa,they have a 18.6 Cantrall Rating, are a Class A school that is located an hour and a half from Paris. How does playing Trimble Co. get your kids ready to compete against district foes like Holmes, Harrison County, Franklin County & Pendelton County, not to mention region foes like Lex. Cath & Boyle Co. No disrespect to Trimble County in any way, but there is a classification system in place and a class AAAA school playing a middle of the pack or lower class A school does not make sense. Bourbon hammered Estill & Casey and then got throttled by Mason, a Bourbon/Trimble match-up would do nothing for either program other than settle some petty debate among grown-ups. If Bourbon wants to compete in class AAAA, scheduling Trimble County does not help accomplish that objective.

My opinion is a "ok" 4A team should beat a "ok" 1A team everytime.

Bourbon will never play Trimble. NEVER EVER.

I know several class A teams that will beat even 6A teams. Beechwood is Class A and they will beat alot of people. As will Mayfield, LCA,Frankfort, Hazard. What about 2A should? Should 2A also lose to 4A? New Cath, Corbin, Danvile, just to name a few.

LCA beat the defending state runner-up Breathitt Co. pretty well this year.

But always good to hear your comments.

BC will NEVER play TC.

Edited by bugatti

Why would Bourbon County want to play Trimble Co. or vice versa,they have a 18.6 Cantrall Rating, are a Class A school that is located an hour and a half from Paris. How does playing Trimble Co. get your kids ready to compete against district foes like Holmes, Harrison County, Franklin County & Pendelton County, not to mention region foes like Lex. Cath & Boyle Co. No disrespect to Trimble County in any way, but there is a classification system in place and a class AAAA school playing a middle of the pack or lower class A school does not make sense. Bourbon hammered Estill & Casey and then got throttled by Mason, a Bourbon/Trimble match-up would do nothing for either program other than settle some petty debate among grown-ups. If Bourbon wants to compete in class AAAA, scheduling Trimble County does not help accomplish that objective.

Very good point.

All gets started from some disgrulted adults tread jumping. About stuff they know nothing about.

Sorry to have egged this on but this is the information that needs to be put out to educate. My thought process to was to create a spot to squash the debate. It is settled now.

Bourbon has improved under Coach P, maybe the most noticeable effect is attitude. The younger kids are listening and buying into the program and I feel that more young men may venture out to the program next year. I feel this will make Bourbon stronger. May take a few more years to get farther in the conference and playoffs but it is on the right track.:ylsuper:

Bourbon will never play Trimble. NEVER EVER.

But your comment is just plain stupid. I know several class A teams that will beat even 6A teams. Beechwood is Class A and they will beat alot of people. As will Mayfield, LCA,Frankfort, Hazard. What about 2A should? Should 2A also lose to 4A? New Cath, Corbin, Danvile, just to name a few.

LCA beat the defendind state runner-up Breathitt Co. pretty well this year.

But always goog to hear your comments

BC will NEVER play TC.

I guess you didnt read might comment or understand it as it was written! I was not talking about the top 1A programs such as LCA, Beechwood, Mayfield, etc. I was commenting on the "ok" teams in 1A. Such as a Trimble, Gallatin, KCD, etc. You pit them against 4A teams with similar records or ranked similar in the 4A poll, those 4A teams win every time.

Cantrall Rankings have KCD, Trimble, and Gallatin ranked 20,21,22 in 1A. North Bullitt, Rowan, and Russell County are ranked the same in the 4A poll. Those 3 4A would probably beat those 3 1A teams most of the time.

I guess you didnt read might comment or understand it as it was written! I was not talking about the top 1A programs such as LCA, Beechwood, Mayfield, etc. I was commenting on the "ok" teams in 1A. Such as a Trimble, Gallatin, KCD, etc. You pit them against 4A teams with similar records or ranked similar in the 4A poll, those 4A teams win every time.

Cantrall Rankings have KCD, Trimble, and Gallatin ranked 20,21,22 in 1A. North Bullitt, Rowan, and Russell County are ranked the same in the 4A poll. Those 3 4A would probably beat those 3 1A teams most of the time.

OK sounds good to me.