Everything posted by footballhd
-
Bourbon County/Trimble County when should they play
Glad it meets your approval.:thumb:
-
Bourbon County/Trimble County when should they play
I guess you didnt read might comment or understand it as it was written! I was not talking about the top 1A programs such as LCA, Beechwood, Mayfield, etc. I was commenting on the "ok" teams in 1A. Such as a Trimble, Gallatin, KCD, etc. You pit them against 4A teams with similar records or ranked similar in the 4A poll, those 4A teams win every time. Cantrall Rankings have KCD, Trimble, and Gallatin ranked 20,21,22 in 1A. North Bullitt, Rowan, and Russell County are ranked the same in the 4A poll. Those 3 4A would probably beat those 3 1A teams most of the time.
-
Bourbon County/Trimble County when should they play
My opinion is a "ok" 4A team should beat a "ok" 1A team everytime.
-
LCA's Hayden Sets State Career Record
I know. Its weird. Although, I do know that the Fugate kid went to camp at Tenn this summer and that is where he was offered. A lot of times the only way a team sees kids like these is that they go to their camp. I am sure Hayden has went to some, but maybe not.
-
LCA's Hayden Sets State Career Record
I have to agree with you on this one. Breathitt County is not a school with a lot of media coverage or exposure, but yet Fugate is committed to Tenn. So sometimes a kid playing on a Highlands, X, T will get looked at sooner or more often, sometimes it is not the case. Its a mystery to me!:scared:
-
LCA's Hayden Sets State Career Record
Congrats to this kid. Big record to have. I read the article on him and how a lot of the college coaches said "if he was only taller" etc. That is bull crap. I see kids every single saturday playing for big time D-1 programs that have running backs that are 5-8, 5-9.
-
Highlands 67 Scott 20
Highlands looks unstoppable this year. Well, as with most years.
-
Mason County/Greenup County Predictions
I think Mason takes this one. Keep working Greenup, you are on the right track.
-
Pendleton County 21 Bourbon County 14
Like I said previously, Bourbons coach is the best in the state, hands down. Losing 3 starting OL and still competiting with teams. I mean, he not beating them, but he is still making it close. Not many coaches can lose 3 OL and keep games close.
-
Oldham County vs Shelby County predictions
People were not giving Oldham a chance against Anderson. We saw that result.
-
Pendleton County 21 Bourbon County 14
Yeah, I have seen some pretty good one-dimensional teams. Although, I will say that all those 1 dimensional teams people have talked about on here -Russell, Belfry, Johnson Central, Scott County, etc.. Have years that they struggle because they are 1 dimensional. You can win being 1 dimensional like Bourbon, but you also will experience down years when athletes just dont fit your system.
-
Knox Central 35 Madison Southern 7
Is MS every going to turn the corner?
-
Bell County 63 McCreary Central 0
Bell is once again on a collision course with Boyle. I will take Boyle this year though.
-
Frankfort 48 Trimble County 0
- Pendleton County 21 Bourbon County 14
Bourbons coach is the greatest coach ever, hands down. Its just a shame his record doesnt show it every year!- Pendleton County 21 Bourbon County 14
From what I have heard, about anybody would have won during those 2 good years. He just got the lucky dog pass and it was him! Sorry, getting back on topic, good win for Pendleton county!- Bryan Station @ Dunbar - Predictions
Station makes short work of Dunbar. 48-7- Frankfort / Trimble County Predictions
Is Trimbles field bad?- Frankfort / Trimble County Predictions
That is very well put. Colonel Mike you always seem to have great comments about high school programs. :ylsuper:- Frankfort / Trimble County Predictions
How do you mean? Just curious.- Frankfort / Trimble County Predictions
Frankfort looks like they have a pretty stout defense. Who are the playmakers for Trimble? Can they be successful against a stout Frankfort D?- Frankfort / Trimble County Predictions
Dang, thats a pretty strong statement after Frankfort only beat Eminence 14-0 and Gallatin by a couple scores. You think Trimble is a lot worse than those 2 teams? They did lose to both of them.- Frankfort / Trimble County Predictions
I am not for either team. Just repeating what I saw on the KHSAA site. Trimble looks to be a team that either plays well or not at all. Doesnt look like an in-between for them. So it could be close or far apart.- Frankfort / Trimble County Predictions
It doesnt look like Trimble has been shutout yet???- Harrison County 24 Bourbon County 21
I figured Coach Poynter would be able to adjust to that! - Pendleton County 21 Bourbon County 14