Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

my3blessings

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by my3blessings

  1. Good luck to CC! I suspect that CC and Bethlehem are pretty evenly matched but I will definitely give the edge to CC if Hendrick is pitching. We are supposed to play them this week but the weather will make the game questionable. Once again, good luck to Hendrick and his crew. I didn't realize CC had so many juniors. They should be contenders next year also with a senior ball club.
  2. Keep it up Mr. Hendrick. Sounds like you are having a great year in baseball!
  3. Glad to see Maddox back on the field. He was missed. Good luck to Owen with the ambitious schedule the next few days.
  4. Congrats to the Panthers and to Hendrick for the MVP -- you deserve it. Coach John has always been a great coach.
  5. Congrats Owen. Fairdale must be down this year.
  6. Congrats to Beechwood. They have a good team! GC keep up the good work. You don't get better unless you play good teams.
  7. I've always been impressed with Wise. He is an excellent, naturally gifted 3-sport athlete.
  8. Chris Hendricks from Carroll Co. shows some good stuff on occasion.
  9. That's going to be a great fit for Chelsea. Good luck!
  10. I agree Owen should have a good team this year and be lots of fun to watch.
  11. Anderson Co. by 14+, Owen won't be able to run with them but good luck to both teams.
  12. Lindsay and Keshia -- you will be greatly missed! Good luck in whatever the future brings. Already looking forward to next year ladies.
  13. Congrats to HC -- you must really like CC's floor. Good luck seniors in whatever the future brings your way. We have enjoyed watching you throughout the years. You really came a long way this season. Jrs. and Sophs -- see ya next year!
  14. Exactly what I was going to say!
  15. I hate to bet against Jones but I think Owen will get this one in a very very close game. Should be a good one. Good luck to both teams.
  16. CC is playing much better than the last time these 2 teams met. CC by 5.
  17. Looks like a good win for CC going into districts. Keep it up!
  18. No harm done! I have not seen all the games this year but a win is a win when you have only won 6 or 7 in years past. The team seemed to have hit a rough patch after Christmas but appears to have worked through it. I know Yeager has gone to his bench more recently which seems to be working out. The Panthers have taken some lumps this year but the team has been competitive in the games I have seem even if they didn't get a "W" although they have had some difficulty offensively and have not always shown confidence. All in all, much better than in past few years. This is a terrific group of young men and I wish them all much success.
  19. I wouldn't say CC is struggling anymore than 75% of the other teams in the region. I think they have now won 11 -- that's 4 more than last year and five more than the year before last. Nice win Panthers!
  20. Congrats Collin - you are a good student/athlete.
  21. You've got to be kidding! Teague and Knollman are so unfair toward certain schools, its incredible; they must like your team. Wouldn't want either of them because of this. Teague is just plain bad and Knollman may be o.k. at times but his inability to be fair to both teams is difficult to watch. He showed no courage whatsoever in the Owen/Henry Class A final. The only reason Coldiron calls the Class A is because of his previous reputation. I have to agree he spends too much time talking to the coaches. I like Hendricks and Morris and Watkins (yes I'm serious).
  22. Jones is a very good coach but he does know how to work the refs. He starts at the beginning of the game and it continues until the last buzzer goes off. Everyone knows this throughout the entire region, all you have to do is watch one of their games. That has to be part of his game plan. Too bad, the refs fall for it on a regular basis. Maddox and Z. Jones are good, smart players with a higher basketball IQ than most of their opponents. The comment about Zac and his daddy on the bench was just dumb. He's a very hard nosed player who knows how to "draw the foul". Congrats GC on the win. It was an exciting game to watch.
  23. Proctor is another good one from Carroll County - very athletic. Makes great plays.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.