Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll County 78 Williamstown 76 (2 OT)

Featured Replies

Wild one in Carrollton tonight, good job toughing it out:dancingpa

Good job Panthers...Keep it going!!!:thumb:

Great team victory for the Panthers with several players contributing . I liked the way they played last night, they really got after it.

What is going on down in Carroll County. It seems they are struggling to get wins. Wonder how they will finish the season?

What is going on down in Carroll County. It seems they are struggling to get wins. Wonder how they will finish the season?

 

I wouldn't say CC is struggling anymore than 75% of the other teams in the region. I think they have now won 11 -- that's 4 more than last year and five more than the year before last.

 

Nice win Panthers!

I wouldn't say CC is struggling anymore than 75% of the other teams in the region. I think they have now won 11 -- that's 4 more than last year and five more than the year before last.

 

Nice win Panthers!

 

Nicely said! :thumb:

Congrats to the Panthers.

As for struggling..I think all the teams in the 31st have had some ups and downs but I am glad that Carroll is on the up side of that...Plus they were missing one of their best ball handlers in this game.

 

Good job!

Nice win for the Panthers. Great game!

I can't beleive a Carroll game would be this high scoring.

I wouldn't say CC is struggling anymore than 75% of the other teams in the region. I think they have now won 11 -- that's 4 more than last year and five more than the year before last.

 

Nice win Panthers!

 

They have only won 5 of their last 13 games, and only two of those wins have been good wins. THats is the reason I ask what is going on. No harm intended.

They have only won 5 of their last 13 games, and only two of those wins have been good wins. THats is the reason I ask what is going on. No harm intended.

 

No harm done! I have not seen all the games this year but a win is a win when you have only won 6 or 7 in years past. The team seemed to have hit a rough patch after Christmas but appears to have worked through it. I know Yeager has gone to his bench more recently which seems to be working out. The Panthers have taken some lumps this year but the team has been competitive in the games I have seem even if they didn't get a "W" although they have had some difficulty offensively and have not always shown confidence. All in all, much better than in past few years. This is a terrific group of young men and I wish them all much success.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.