Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mr. Athletics

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr. Athletics

  1. Sounds as if it were a great rivalary game! How many rebounds did Wilhoit get? Did Grant play well?
  2. You are correct. The Panthers will bounce back. Owen has underachieved thus far this season and are much better than their record indicates.
  3. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Trent. He seems like a classy young man. Zack Jones is one of the best underclassmen in the region.
  4. The first win will be remembered for years to come.
  5. Congrats to the Warsaw Lady Wildcats. Any stats?
  6. Congratulations to the Lady Bearcats. Any stats?
  7. Congrats to the Lady Panthers. Good win against a quality team. I think the same 2 teams meet again in Carrollton on January 3.
  8. Can Ryle put it all together to compete in the post season? I thought they would be better based on summer play.
  9. Well said, CM. Lauster is a solid coach for the Raiders. Oldham has owned the Raiders for a long time. How are the district seeding going in this district? Will this get the Raiders out of the 4 spot or is it too early to tell. I know their seedings are based on 1 game against the other 3 opponents. I would think that North is a heavy favorite to be the 1 seed.
  10. I liked the first part of your post.
  11. I hope he has some talent coming up.
  12. Gallatin is good at what they do so the Panthers will have to make some adjustments for the next time they meet. I am sure that the Wildcats will make some adjustments also. That is what makes the game so interesting.
  13. Figure this out. Carroll loses at Owen in OT. Carroll wins against Gallatin at home in double OT. Gallatin beats Henry on the road. Henry beats Owen at home. All 4 district teams are 1 and 1 after 2 district seed games.
  14. ????????? These teams are very evenly matched. I don't know where you are coming from B-man.
  15. Congrats to the Lady Raiders for hanging tough. From the sound of it, it seems that South Oldham is the team to beat in the district.
  16. Colonel Mike, is OC for real this year after a disappointing season last year or is BC down?
  17. I don't think Ryle was playing with a full roster on that night. Tibbs is really good but I just cannot see them being a regional contender.
  18. Congrats to South Oldham. I don't think you will see North in the regional tournament in 2009 either. That's a pretty solid district.
  19. Did they have a contract for the tournament?
  20. This may not mean much, but I saw Owen County thump them in a scrimmage. I will take Montgomery or Campbell.
  21. Add soccer to this as well.
  22. No disgrace in losing to Ludlow. They have a solid program.
  23. Will Cooper win many games this year?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.