Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll County 47 Owen County 39

Featured Replies

NAS Tounament Championship. Great job Lady Panthers.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

Congratulations to the Panther ladys, great tournament

Congrats to the Panthers for winning the NAS tournament.. the whole team played well and everyone contributed to this win..

 

Good luck at the tournament this weekend!

Suprised they played this game with the road conditions the way they were. I heard some fans ran off the road and heard of other fans who got smart and turned around and went home or decided not to try it at all. Was attendance noticebly down?

Congrats to the Lady Panthers. Good win against a quality team. I think the same 2 teams meet again in Carrollton on January 3.

Suprised they played this game with the road conditions the way they were. I heard some fans ran off the road and heard of other fans who got smart and turned around and went home or decided not to try it at all. Was attendance noticebly down?

 

 

I am not sure if attendace was down..seemed to be about the same amount of fans each night. Most of the teams were already at the gym before any bad weather came in. I am not sure which County that the fans had the accidents in but I hope everyone was OK.

Lady Panthers solidify themselves as the team to beat in the 8th All-A...

I am not sure if attendace was down..seemed to be about the same amount of fans each night. Most of the teams were already at the gym before any bad weather came in. I am not sure which County that the fans had the accidents in but I hope everyone was OK.

 

I know that some Owen Co fans had trouble and never made it to the game but thankfully no one was hurt.

 

Congrats to Carroll Co on the win. Any stats for the game? Who made the all-tourney team?

Owen all tournament was

Lowe, Kemper and Gayhart

 

Carroll all tournament was

Curry, Devine, and Henderson.

 

I am not sure about the other schools.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.