Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 46 Carroll County 39

Featured Replies

Owen pulled away late in the 4th for the win. Sloppy game.

Carroll is really having a nice year tho. I saw them play over Christmas.

Carroll is really having a nice year tho. I saw them play over Christmas.

 

You are correct. The Panthers will bounce back. Owen has underachieved thus far this season and are much better than their record indicates.

Carroll did not play their best ball. They seem to not be sharing the ball like they did in the wins that I have seen.

 

They will be fine and bounce back!

 

Good luck to the Panthers! Congrats to Owen on the win.

Carroll did not play their best ball. They seem to not be sharing the ball like they did in the wins that I have seen.

 

They will be fine and bounce back!

 

Good luck to the Panthers! Congrats to Owen on the win.

 

Exactly right, Carroll needs to stop looking for faces and start to hit the open man, which they missed many, many, times last night as well as in games past. When this team shares the ball and has 3-4 players in double figures they are very hard to beat.

It is still very early for this team but they need to learn to trust each other especially before the All A. I think being back home playing a tough district and regional schedule will get them re focused.

 

I would also like to send prayers and best wishes out to Kory . We miss your presence on this team.

Exactly right, Carroll needs to stop looking for faces and start to hit the open man, which they missed many, many, times last night as well as in games past. When this team shares the ball and has 3-4 players in double figures they are very hard to beat.

It is still very early for this team but they need to learn to trust each other especially before the All A. I think being back home playing a tough district and regional schedule will get them re focused.

 

I would also like to send prayers and best wishes out to Kory . We miss your presence on this team.

 

Is Brocious ill or injured?

Exactly right, Carroll needs to stop looking for faces and start to hit the open man, which they missed many, many, times last night as well as in games past. When this team shares the ball and has 3-4 players in double figures they are very hard to beat.

It is still very early for this team but they need to learn to trust each other especially before the All A. I think being back home playing a tough district and regional schedule will get them re focused.

 

I would also like to send prayers and best wishes out to Kory . We miss your presence on this team.

 

If you have 3-4 players in double figures ant team is hard to beat.

Is Brocious ill or injured?

With much respect for the family, I can only say that it is not a sports related injury or illness and I have only heard limited information. What I do know is he is the heart and soul of this group wheter he is on the floor or on the bench his attitude never changes. I know all the players, coaches, and fans look forward to his return.

If you have 3-4 players in double figures ant team is hard to beat.

True, I guess my point was the same as Lunatics we just need to share the ball more there are several players who have the ability to light it up every night.

With much respect for the family, I can only say that it is not a sports related injury or illness and I have only heard limited information. What I do know is he is the heart and soul of this group wheter he is on the floor or on the bench his attitude never changes. I know all the players, coaches, and fans look forward to his return.

 

I understand. Best wishes to Brocious on returning to the court and a great finish to his senior year.

When this team shares the ball and has 3-4 players in double figures they are very hard to beat.

 

I would say that his is true for any team at any time. Their playing hard but they lack a surplus of Talent. People say that they'd rather have five player that play hard than five players with talent. These people do not last long in the coaching business.

I would say that his is true for any team at any time. Their playing hard but they lack a surplus of Talent. People say that they'd rather have five player that play hard than five players with talent. These people do not last long in the coaching business.

 

I have seen this team play and I would have to disagree that they lack a surplus of Talent. Some do not feel free to shoot or try to make plays without the fear of making a mistake and then losing playing time because of it. Teams cannot perform well under fear...IMO players play better if they are relaxed and not worried about being benched because of a mistake made.

I have seen this team play and I would have to disagree that they lack a surplus of Talent. Some do not feel free to shoot or try to make plays without the fear of making a mistake and then losing playing time because of it. Teams cannot perform well under fear...IMO players play better if they are relaxed and not worried about being benched because of a mistake made.

 

 

I think that players should not be left in with repeated mistakes, not because they shoot when open but because they do not run the plays or get beat on defense. If your man is scoring on you every time down the court then there is a good chance you will come out of the game. That is true for boys and girls.

 

The goal is to win. If it is not your night, or if your man is faster then you should change things up. I see no fear in this team they seem fearless at this point and look 100% better than last year.

 

They are only getting better, and I am picking them to win the district as long as they play as a team.

I think that players should not be left in with repeated mistakes, not because they shoot when open but because they do not run the plays or get beat on defense. If your man is scoring on you every time down the court then there is a good chance you will come out of the game. That is true for boys and girls.

 

The goal is to win. If it is not your night, or if your man is faster then you should change things up. I see no fear in this team they seem fearless at this point and look 100% better than last year.

 

They are only getting better, and I am picking them to win the district as long as they play as a team.

 

I agree if they play as a team they will go far this season, but they have to get back to that level of trusting each player on the floor.

Edited by redsfan

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.