Everything posted by Hamilton Joe
-
Lloyd / Dayton prediction
Lloyd 35 Dayton 7
-
Boone County 65 Cooper 7
:thumb: Ok..:lol:
-
Holy Cross vs Ryle
Ryle wins by 4 touchdowns
-
Beechwood/CCH on FSN Thursday Night
It's my hope to be there but if I can't get home I plan to watch on FSN.. Good luck to both teams.
-
To all HS radio announcers:
The guys on 107.9 out of Warsaw I believe do an excellent job in covering the games that they do and seem to be very impartial. I know Matt Buttelswerth and Aaron Stamm are 2 of the announcers but I also know there are one or 2 more who's names I can't remember.. Keep up the good work gentlemen.
-
Boone County 65 Cooper 7
Just curious but does anyone know what is the most points given up by a program over the course of an entire season? Cooper could be closing in on that mark..
-
Walton Verona 7 Clark Montessori, OH 0
Congratulations to the Bearcats and to Coach McMillen and his staff. Good luck the rest of the year, especially in the game you have coming up in the future over another 1st year program.. A great many will be pulling for you that night.
-
Beechwood 61 Ludlow 6
This district isn't weak it is just that Beechwood is miles apart from the other schools within the district. In the past 20 years Beechwood has made football and winning a huge priority. How they are able to accomplish that goal year in and year out is subject to debate and a discussion that really isn't worth spending much time on as everyone has their own opinion. Congrats to the Tigers for what they have been able to accomplish over the years and good job by the Panthers for giving it their very best.
-
Dark-horses in Northern Kentucky in 2008/2009 season.
Seems I've heard the name Arkansas Brewer get mentioned on here for the past several years but still haven't seen him do much for whomever he plains to play for..Whats up with this youngman and what year is he currently.?:confused:
-
Congrats to CovCath Coach Listerman
Congrats to Coach Listerman.. Good guy..
-
Boone County 65 Cooper 7
Good job Rebels and way to go Daniel Lokesak..Thanks Coach Thompson.
-
AP Polls
No offense but Carroll Cty in 2A and Eminence in 1A getting votes for the Top 10 poll makes me seriously question the knowledge of those who get a vote in these type of things.
-
Boone County Vs Cooper Predictions
Boone Cty 63 Cooper 0...Good luck Rebels and my man Daniel Lokesak!
-
Dixie Heights 2008/2009
:thumb:Agree..
-
Beechwood 56 Bishop Brossart 0
:thumb:I believe you are correct.
-
Ludlow vs. Beechwood Volleyball
:lol::ylsuper::thumb:
-
Ludlow vs. Beechwood Volleyball
:thumb:I would agree with this assessment of the Beechwood VB program.. How did the Tigers do against Calvary last night (Tuesday).? I think they were supposed to play and didn't see anything in the paper this morning..
-
Class A - District 4
:thumb:Thanks for the info. With the exception of possibly Frankfort I will go on record as saying that the numbers 2, 3 and 4 seed will all lose their 1st round playoff games. Only Frankfort would have the possible chance of making the playoffs if they were in the district with Beechwood, Bellevue, Dayton or Ludlow. I stand by my original post. This is a weak district..
-
Class A - District 4
No offense towards any of the schools but other then Frankfort this is an incredibly weak district. 2 schools that just recently started their programs and 1 that in the past played 6 or 7 man football..
-
Best Young/New Coach in NKY
:thumb:Glad to see Coach Hornsby doing well down at Ludlow and glad to hear that he is being well received by the community. Ludlow is a good town with a lot of very good people in it and they deserve someone with the class and character of Coach Hornsby.
-
Beechwood vs. Highlands in 2009
Could we wait to talk about this matchup next year when the game is going to be played. There is plenty enough action still to come this year to start talking about a game that should be dominated by HHS much the same way it is when they scrimmage each year.
-
NewCath/Holycross-Predictions
41 to 7 NewCath
-
Ludlow vs. Beechwood Volleyball
:confused:Wow! It didn't take long for that excuse to get thrown out there. I would also be interested in knowing just how many girls decided to play soccer instead of Volleyball if any at all. Lets give the Panthers credit. Ludlow is this year and was last night the better team and deserve to be congratulated. Way to go Panthers and great job Coach Schmidt!
-
Simon Kenton 56 Cooper 14
Congrats to the Pioneers..Thanks Coach Marksberry
-
Boone County 28 Conner 21
Congrats to the Rebels. Any stats? How did Lokesak do tonight? Good receiver who needs to get the ball thrown his way more often.