Ludlow vs. Beechwood Volleyball

I just got back from a great matchup between Ludlow and Beechwood. Ludlow won it in three: 25-14, 18-25, 25-21. I didn't hear all of the stats, but I know that Ludlow's senior Julie Hardin had amazing 11 kills in the first game.

This win gets head coach Jodi Schmidt a long awaited win against her alma mater and puts the Lady Panthers one step closer to a potential DIII conference championship. Congratulations to her and the Lady Panthers!!

Wow I don't think any imagined that the new soccer team's impact on the Beechwood v-ball team would be so sudden and with such force. :jump:

:confused: I am not sure I know what you are implying here. Care to elaborate? How many of Beechwood's varsity volleyball players were lost to the new soccer team?

Wow I don't think any imagined that the new soccer team's impact on the Beechwood v-ball team would be so sudden and with such force. :jump:

:confused:Wow! It didn't take long for that excuse to get thrown out there. I would also be interested in knowing just how many girls decided to play soccer instead of Volleyball if any at all.

Lets give the Panthers credit. Ludlow is this year and was last night the better team and deserve to be congratulated. Way to go Panthers and great job Coach Schmidt!

Who is in the District with Ludlow? What are the standings?

In District 33 with Ludlow is:

Beechwood, Covington Latin & Notre Dame.

Don't know the district standings but would guess it would be:

Notre Dame

Ludlow

Beechwood

Covington Latin

However they don't all play each other. I don't believe ND plays any of them during the regular season

Where is Villa in this mix? Does Silver Grove have Volleyball?

I have a feeling you are referring to the small-school (DIII) conference, and not the district. The DIII conference includes: Ludlow, Silver Grove, Calvary Christian, Villa Madonna, Dayton, Bellevue, Beechwood, and Heritage.

Currently, I believe there is a three way tie for first place in the conference. I don't think Villa is one of these teams. I know Calvary, Ludlow, and either Dayton or Bellevue have only one loss in their conference, and are therefore tied for first place. Please correct me if I am wrong on any of these points.

I have a feeling you are referring to the small-school (DIII) conference, and not the district. The DIII conference includes: Ludlow, Silver Grove, Calvary Christian, Villa Madonna, Dayton, Bellevue, Beechwood, and Heritage.

Currently, I believe there is a three way tie for first place in the conference. I don't think Villa is one of these teams. I know Calvary, Ludlow, and either Dayton or Bellevue have only one loss in their conference, and are therefore tied for first place. Please correct me if I am wrong on any of these points.

My bad wasn't thinking about the samll school