Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/CCH on FSN Thursday Night

Featured Replies

FSN shows up in Ft Mitchell for the Tigers and Colonels.

 

I'm guessing Nico is counting the days.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Nico is counting the days.

 

I would think anybody who plays an offensive skill position for the Tigers is counting the days.

Do you think CCH packs it in and gets blown out, or do you think they come out playing inspired with Beechwood certainly expecting to dominate and keep it close?

Do you think CCH packs it in and gets blown out, or do you think they come out playing inspired with Beechwood certainly expecting to dominate and keep it close?

 

It's going to be a very interesting week in Park Hills.

What station and what time ??

  • Author
Do you think CCH packs it in and gets blown out, or do you think they come out playing inspired with Beechwood certainly expecting to dominate and keep it close?

 

I'd be very surprised if they took the "packs it in" route.

  • Author
What station and what time ??

 

Insight Channel 49. I'm guessing its a 7:00.

I'd be very surprised if they took the "packs it in" route.

 

I would be as well, except for the complete lack of faith in the coaching that I'm hearing about. If this is true for the players, and I have no idea if it is, then I could see them tanking.

I think CCH will be fine. Hopefully their coach motivates them in the short week they have to prepare for this and builds them up a bit, as I'm sure they are a bit in the dumps. The defense needs to be a focus. It is a weak defense and from what I have heard, it just does not have the right staff in place to effectively turn it around. If some guys can step it up on defense Thursday night, there should be absolutely no problem, because CCH's offense is a huge threat [granted the line holds..]

I was just reading The Ky Enquirer and it stated Beechwood AT Cov. Cath. I'm pretty certain it is being played at Ft. Mitchell. Am I correct?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author
I was just reading The Ky Enquirer and it stated Beechwood AT Cov. Cath. I'm pretty certain it is being played at Ft. Mitchell. Am I correct?

 

Correct.

 

Can BW break the 4-year losing streak to the Colonels?

Edited by Ram
Rule 14

Looking good for Beechwood this week...:thumb:

FSN does a very high quality broadcast. Should be a fun one to watch.

This is great. I'm really looking forward to watching it.

It's my hope to be there but if I can't get home I plan to watch on FSN.. Good luck to both teams.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.